Chapter 2: Monday morning chaos?

GROUPCHAT:

Lixi:

1 we should really change the name of the groupchat
2 Hyunjin we're here

Hwang Hyunjin:
I'm almost ready, just brushing my teeth

Devil Bunny:
If you want to change the name change it
HWANG HURRY UP

Hwang Hyunjin:
JUST GIMME A MINUTE IM ALMOST DONE

Devil Bunny:

HURRY OR WE ARE LEAVING YOU HERE

Hwang Hyunjin changed his name to Prince

Prince:
NOO DONT LEAVE ME, IM DONEEE

Devil Bunny:
HURRY!

Hyunjin quickly grabs his bag, running out of the house. His parents had already left for their work, so he just had to lock up and leave. Knowing his best friend, he still had time. Minho would never just leave him without a ride, hopefully. "Hwang Hyunjin hurry your ass up! I don't want us to get late because of your lazy ass!" Felix is just on his phone, playing a game waiting for Hyunjin to enter Minho's car. The three of them always ride together to school, so this wasn't an unusual moment. Hyunjin was almost always late and Minho would yell at him, while Felix would just play games on his phone. Hyunjin runs to the car, jumping into the car. "I'm here, now stop yelling." Minho starts the car, driving to their school. "Morning" Felix puts his phone down, turning to Hyunjin. Hyunjin ruffs Felix hair, making the other pout. "Morning Lixi." Felix keeps pouting trying to fix his hair. "Since when is your hair so important to you Felix?" Felix turns to Minho, who keeps his eyes on the road. "Oh he has this boy he likesss" Felix smacks Hyunjins arm, making the other gasp dramatically. "Hey no fighting in my car." Felix and Hyunjin quiet down for the rest of the ride, not wanting to anger Minho before the beginning of their classes.

Minho parks the car, but locks the doors before the younger ones can leave. "Hey why you lock the door?" Minho turns to Hyunjin. "No fighting that kid in your class today, got it? I don't care what happened between you and the guy, but I don't want to pick you up at the nurse office again today." Hyunjin bites his lip, nodding his head. "Felix, keep him in check." Felix nods as well. Minho unlocks the door, so that they all can leave the car and start their school day.

The three of them make their way over the campus, having all the other students stare at them as they walk pass. They were some of the most popular boys in school, known for their good looks and great dancing skills. "See you guys later." "See you later hyung." Minho waves the two goodbye, walking off to his class that is on the other side of the campus. Hyunjin and Felix make their way to their lockers, to grab the books they need for their first period. "Hyung you can't make me do this." "I can and I will." Felix turns around, recognizing the voice. Felix looks at the duo standing opposite of them. Hyunjin turns to his friend confused, not knowing what got Felix distracted. "Lix where you looking at...?" He turns to see what Felix is looking at and his smile drops. "Changbin told you to give him his book back for him, now go do it." "Why can't you do it, hyung?" Chan sighs, pushing Jisung towards Hyunjin and Felix. Hyunjin frowns, looking anywhere but at the shorter boy.

Jisung tries to struggle against Chan, who just ignores him pushing him close enough. "Hey Chan hyung, Hanni." Felix smiles at the two. "Hey Felix. Hyunjin, Jisung here has something for you." Hyunjin looks down at the shorter boy, raising his eyebrow. Jisung pushes the book into Hyunjin's arms. "Here, your book." With that Jisung walks off, leaving a confused Chan behind. "Thanks." Hyunjin mumbles, looking at the book. "I'm sorry for him, it's not really his day today. Hope you two have a good day. I will see you both whenever." Chan apologizes, before walking to his class. "Tsk, he never has his day." Hyunjin mumbles, putting the book in his bag. Felix chuckles "You two are like a married couple." Hyunjin quickly looks up at Felix, hitting him on the arm. "Gross, never say anything like that again." Felix just laughs as they walk to class.

Chan walks into his English class, seeing Minho sitting alone by the window. He smiles to himself, walking over to the other. "Chan! Come sit here!" BamBam calls from the other side of the room. Chan waves him off "Maybe next time BamBam." He sits down next to Minho, taking out his notebook. "Why do you always sit next to me? You have friends you know." Chan chuckles "Because I'm your friend as well." Minho raises an eyebrow. "Says who?" Chan looks over at Minho, who is still looking out of the window. "Me." Minho rolls his eyes at Chan. "Whatever you say hyung."

The two of them had met a year ago, in English class. Since that day, Chan would always sit next to Minho whenever the latter was sitting alone. Somedays Minho had Seonghwa keeping him company, but most of the time he would sit alone. He didn't mind being alone, but secretly he was glad Chan would sit next to him in their English classes. "Need any help with the homework we had?" Chan looks over at the half empty paper Minho had laying in front of him. Minho sighs and nods, if there was one thing he wasn't good at it was English. The next few minutes before class starts are spend by Chan helping Minho finish his English homework.