Chapter 27

"Chan? What are you doing here?" Brian looks at Chan confused, unsure why the other has showed up at his house.

"Hey hyung, I'm looking for Jisung." Chan tries to catch his breath, he may have run to the house.

"Jisung?"

Chan nods his head. "Yeah he called me, seemed like he was hiding somewhere in your house."

Brian's eyes widen, having totally forgotten his younger brother was staying at his house. He lost track of Jisung when his friends had shown up at his house. "Oh god, I'm a horrible brother."

"Hey no you're not. You haven't seen Jisung in a long while, it's fine. He is really happy your back."

Brian sighs, letting Chan into his house. He follows Chan as Chan walks over to the closet underneath the stairs. Chan knows there is a big chance Jisung is hiding in there.

"You think he is in there? Isn'the too big for that?"

"He likes to hide in small places..." Chan knocks on the door of the closet, really hoping Jisung is in there. "Jisung you in here?" Chan hears a small noise coming from the other side of the door, so he opens it revealing a curled up Jisung holding his phone.

"Hi hyungs." Jisung looks at them, giving them both a fake smile as he gets out of the closet. Brian pulls Jisung into a hug, feeling bad for his little brother.

"I'm so sorry I didn't make sure you were okay."

"It's fine hyung, you're just excited to see your friends." Jisung mumbles into Brian's shoulder. Chan just watches the two with a smile on his face. Brian is the only family member Jisung still has that isn't a complete asshole.

"Yo Brian why are you in the hallway bro." One of Brian his friends walks into the hallway, making Brian let go of Jisung.

"Hey Jae, just saying goodbye to my brother."

Jisung frowns, stepping closer to Chan as Jae walks over to the three of them. Jae wraps his arm around Brian, smiling at Jisung and Chan.

"Nice to meet you two, I'm Jae. Brian's boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Chan. Jisung's friend." Him and Jae shake hands, while Jisung just stares at the ground.

"That's Jisung, my little brother. He is a bit shy."

Jae just nods, giving Jisung a smile as the younger boy looks up slightly. Chan takes Jisung's hand, pulling Jisung towards the door.

"Great to have you back Brian hyung, we will be going though."

They wave goodbye as Chan and Jisung leave the house.

"You want to go home? Or go to the dinner?" Chan looks over at Jisung, who has taken a seat on one of the swings. The younger just shrugs, not really sure what he wants to do. Chan sighs, sitting down next to Jisung. "Ji, what is really going on?"

"Nothing you should worry about."

"Jisung come on, we are best friends."

"Hyung really it's nothing, I'm just trying to figure something out. No I don't need your help, Innie and Seungmin are helping me."

Chan raises an eyebrow, slightly shocked that the two youngest of their new friend group are helping Jisung out with something. He knew Jeongin and Jisung have been friends for a while, he didn't know Jisung and Seungmin got along that well.

"Stop looking at me like that. I got friends beside you and Binnie hyung." Jisung pouts, standing up from the swing. Chan chuckles, standing up as well. He follows Jisung as Jisung walks towards the restaurant without saying anything about it.

Changbin holds Minho back as the rest of the group enters the restaurant. Minho gives him a confused look, questioning why he is stopping him from entering the restaurant.

"Why did Chan hyung leave?"

"He had to do something, I don't know."

"Come on hyung, I know you texted him when he left."

"He is making sure Han is alright, that's all I know. Now can we please enter the restaurant? I have been needing to take a piss since the performance." Minho pushes passed Changbin, leaving Changbin alone outside of the restaurant with multiple questions.

"Binnie hyung you coming?"

Changbin turns around to see Felix standing behind him. He smiles and nods to Felix, walking into the restaurant with the red head next to him. Changbin still has to give Felix the present he has bought for the red head but he still doesn't know when he should give it to the other.

"Hey hyung, I have to tell you something." Felix bites his lip, giving Changbin a nervous smile. Changbin turns to look at Felix, the two of them staring at each other. Seconds pass neither of them moving. Hyunjin smirks as he walks passed Felix to go wash his hands and bumbs into Felix, making him accidentally kiss Changbin as he falls.