Chapter 23

"I hate him. Why do we have to work together as a team for this stupid school festival. It's so unfair." Hyunjin falls onto Felix's bed, while Felix just laughs at him.

"Stop being so dramatic, he isn't all that bad once you get to know him."

Hyunjin rolls his eyes. "Says you, you like everyone you meet."

Felix shakes his head. "Whatever, it's just for a month or two. What's the worst that can happen?"

Hyunjin lifts his head up to glare at Felix. "He is so rude, what if we fight infront of Minho hyung and hyung will hate me because of him and then kicks me of the dancing team."

"Sure drama queen. Hyung would never kick you out of our dancing team because you don't like some boy. Sure he doesn't want you to fight Hannie all the time but that's because he worries for you." Felix sits down next to Hyunjin on the bed, looking at the other.

"He already got mad at me once so why wouldn't he get mad at me again for fight Han?" Hyunjin pouts. He knows he is sounding like a little kid, but to him Minho and Felix were the two most important people in his life after his parents. "And what if he really falls in love with Bang Chan? Will he leave us for him and his friends? What if he becomes like best friends with Han and Changbin hyung and we lose him?"

Felix slaps Hyunjin's arm. "That's it, I'm calling Minho hyung to talk some sense into you." Felix tries to stand up from the bed but Hyunjin grabs his arm, pulling him back down. "Hyunjin you're being rediculus. Minho hyung isn't just going to drop us you know."

Hyunjin just glares at Felix. "I'm not being rediculus, these are real concerns I have and you as my best friend should agree with me." Felix rolls his eyes, standing up once again. He quickly grabs his phone out of his bag to call Minho, before Hyunjin can grab the phone out of his hand.

M: "Hello? Felix why are you calling me?"

Felix smirks as Hyunjins eyes widen. Hyunjin quickly jumps up, walking of the Felix to take the phone away from him.

F: "Oh hey hyung, I need you to talk some sense into Hyunjin."

Hyunjin tries to grab the phone but Felix doughes. Felix quickly walks to the other side of the room, trying to make sure Hyunjin can't get a hold of his phone.

M: "How so? Is he refusing to do homework again?"

F: "Nope, he is scared he dkjkejgl..."

Hyunjin tackles Felix onto the bed, making Felix drop his phone on the ground.

"Don't you dare tell him Lix!"

"Come on, you're being rediculus."

The two of the wrestle on the bed, while Minho is trying to figure out what is going on on the other side of the phone.

M: "You know what, I'm coming over. Whose place are you two?"

Both Hyunjin and Felix look up, not having expected to hear Minho's voice through the phone. Felix having forgotten he had put him on speaker.

H: "Nowhere!"

F: "Felix!"

Hyunjin pushes Felix onto the bed again, grabbing the phone. But before he can say anything Minho hangs up the phone, already decided he is going to come over. Hyunjin lets himself fall back onto the bed, landing on top of Felix.

"Get off me Hyunjin." Felix whines, trying to push the taller off of him. Hyunjin shakes his head, not planning on moving anytime soon.

"Payback bitch."