Chapter 6: Choosing music

Changbin walks into class, sitting down in his usual seat next to the window. The seat next to him empty, because Jisung hadn't shown up to class yet. Changbin puts his earphones in, listening to music as he waits for the rest of his class and the teacher to show up. Hyunjin and Felix walk into the classroom next, sitting down in front of Changbin. Felix turns around, noticing that Changbin is sitting alone instead of next to Jisung. " Hyung? Where is Hanni? Is he okay?" Changbin doesn't look up, not hearing Felix talking to him. Hyunjin turns around to, wanting to know the answer too. He may not like Jisung, but he doesn't want the smaller to be hurt. "Hyung!" Changbin looks up, taking out his earphone. "Yes Felix?" "Where is Han? He is normally with you right?" Changbin nods, knowing Jisung normally doesn't really leave his or Chan's side. "He didn't feel so well, so he isn't here yet." Felix nods, while Hyunjin frowns.

"He doesn't feel well? But he said he was doing okay?" Hyunjin looks at Changbin, who tries to come up with something. He couldn't just say the other ran off, without telling them were he went. "Uhm he uh is probably with Chan hyung, he might just not want to come to class." Hyunjin rolls his eyes. "Then why not just go home? Why does he always need to be with u or Chan hyung?" Changbin bites his lip, not sure how to answer that question. "Hyunjin, you're being rude to hyung. Maybe Hanni really isn't feeling well, we don't know." Changbin mentally thanks Felix for this. "He said this morning he felt sick, so I believe it." Changbin mumbles, putting his earphones back in. Not wanting to continue this conversation any longer. Felix and Hyunjin turn back around, both not really believing what Changbin has said.

Minho sighs as he walks into class, he had spend his lunch alone instead of with his friends. He didn't know why he got angry at Hyunjin like that, normally he wouldn't care much about the younger boy getting into fights as long as he didn't get hurt. But somehow this time was different, when he saw the smaller boy Hyunjin fought, he felt bad for the kid. He looked so fragile and with the way Chan was worrying about the boy, he felt like something must have happened to the kid. Minho sits down next to Chan, who is writing away in his notebook. He didn't look up as Minho places his books down on the table. Minho frowns, looking over at what Chan is doing. "What are you writing, hyung?" Chan looks up. "Oh hey Minho, just some song plans for next weekend." Minho frowns. "Song plans? For what?" Chan turns to Minho, showing him his notebook.

"We, 3racha, are going to perform at the local café near our dorm next weekend. So I need to make a list of songs, we're going to do." Minho nods, reading the names of the songs. "You have 5 songs? Is that all or you going to perform more?" Chan nods. "We have more songs, but we are only out to perform 3. So I need to figure out which ones are better, Jisung and Changbin both told me two songs they wanted to do. So it's now between these 5." Minho nods, looking at the names of the songs better. "Maybe I can help? Show me the songs." Chan looks over at Minho confused, but he takes out his phone to let Minho hear the music.

Minho laughs, listening to the song 'Wow' "I dare you to perform this song." Chan shakes his head, hating that Minho somehow got to listen to this song. Because if there is one song he isn't proud of, it would be 'wow'. "Never, no way." "But Han put it on the list didn't he, so why not do it?" "Pretty sure he put it there for the fun of it." Minho laughs, trying to convince Chan to perform 'Wow'. "Fine, I will talk with them to see if they want to. What other song should we perform?" "Runner's high, broken compass and matryoshka." Chan nods, writing it all down. "Thank you, this helped a lot." "No problem." The teacher walks into the classroom, starting the lesson.