Announcement pt. 4: Thanks

I know that I have already told you many times that I thank you very much for having read my story, for voting and for following me but you have really exceeded my expectations, especially with the amount of views.

Both this and the English version have lots of views, votes, and comments, not to mention the people who added this story to their lists. Now more than anything I'm out of ideas and I'm trying something to continue the story but I'll see what I can invent xd (I have already planned the ending, the problem is how I am going to develop the rest to get there.)
For the moment I'm going to be planning that because as you well know, this story probably won't go past chapter 20 because in that case there would have to be too much filler for that to happen and but to repeat the same thing over and over again, which I don't want to happen.

(In any case, I will upload the chapters in short parts.)

[A little notice before they leave ;-;]

I also have another story that I am still thinking about making a decision to upload or not. It has nothing to do with this story or Containment Breach, or anything like that, it is a story that I wrote recently but that the original purpose of this was going to be a comic. It takes too long to draw in digital or at least draw on paper and then digitize, so for now I was thinking of just uploading it written here and to some other application or site to see how much support it received, technically a little experiment before starting with the most laborious.

Anyway, I'll see later if I'll upload it or not since I want to have the written part more developed (the episodes are much longer than the ones you see in this story) because at the moment I only have until chapter five or six and I'm somewhat conflicting with the subject of the title but if I regret it I will change it. If you are interested, I will upload it.
Of course in Spanish as well as in English just like this one.