Chapter 10

Unlike his previous battles, Percy surprisingly did not faint. He stood still in the middle of the room still processing his victory over Stella. The same Stella, who had seemed like an unbreakable wall that would never collapse.

Even though he was exhausted, Percy felt amazing. He was able to feel it again. The feeling he had almost forgotten. The feeling of growth. It was addictive. It was almost enough to make him forget his predicament. It was refreshing.

Percy stood there with a stupid a grin on his face. It wasn't until Khaos allowed him to go back to his dorm that he remembered how tired he felt and finally moved.

After Percy left, Stella and Khaos also headed back to their office. Their office was small considering the status of the beings using it but still it was comfortable and homey. The room looked exactly how a basic office looked like. There were desks, computers, a coffee machine. The only out of place thing was the giant window at the back of the room. The window provided a beautiful view of the whole city.

Khaos giggled cheerfully, "He's splendid. I have never seen you defeated, yet he managed to do it."

"I was careless." Stella retorted.

"Nevertheless, he still won, even if you were careless, isn't that already quite the accomplishment."

"Yes, I admit. He's gifted." Stella finally confessed.

Stella sighed. Six days had already gone by and for each of those days, she spent fifteen hours training Percy. She should honestly congratulate herself that she managed to train Percy to this extent. She couldn't though. She was jealous. That amount of growth Percy experienced during those six days was unheard of. It was like as if Percy started off as a 5th grader and by the end was a senior in high school. It was an impossible feat that only Percy managed to do.

Stella had to admit. Percy was talented, not in fighting or and in swordsmanship. Percy was talented in training. He learned quickly and would absorb her words in the matter of seconds. It was insane.

"Where did you even find a monster like him?" Curiosity had gotten the best of Stella.

"His situation was a strange one." Khaos answered. "I originally never expected to pick someone up. As you already know, I felt his power activate somewhere on Earth. But when I descended onto Earth, I found that the source of that energy was coming from Nero."

Stella's stiffened. "Is... is he with..."

"No, Nero is not with him."

"Then why was his energy lingering on Percy." Stella was still a bit suspicious.

"I... I do not know," Khaos admitted. "But I do have my suspicions and I know for sure the Nero isn't collaborating with him."

Stella sighed. Sometimes she wondered how Khaos got to where she was now. If it was her, she wouldn't take chances with bringing an unknown case like Percy here.

"So then what's his deal? According to the form that was filled out, he has no godly parent and no powers at all. But that's not what I saw. During his first round of the tournament, he almost fainted. No, he did faint. But then a silver cloak surrounded him and he got up. What he used then, that was close to Sword Teleportation."

"I have already sent the Intelligence Corps. According to them, he used to be a demigod. In fact, he was son of Poseidon, one of the Big Three."

The fact shocked Stella a little but it still didn't explain the silver cloak.

"He was also well known among the gods and was regarded by many as a hero." Khaos spoke steadily. "This was all until he started to act differently. He attacked a fellow comrade and then also stole his own father's symbol of power."