Chapter 1

"Who the hell are you!?"

"..."

"Speed akin to Hermes. Strength greater than Kratos. Battle tactics equal to Athena. Weapon skill better than Ares. Water control similar to Poseidon. Just who are you!?"

"Me? ...I'm Percy Jackson. I'm just your everyday demigod."

***

Inside a temple in Antarctica, three people were searching desperately for something. Running around in winter coats, you could hear the sounds of their breaths in the dark hallways. It almost seemed hopeless until one of them stumbled upon a giant door.

"I found it!" Percy yelled. His voice echoed across the whole temple. "Meet me at the entrance!"

He turned around and made his way to where he came from. As Percy ran to the entrance he made sure to mark the walls to find his way back to the door.

Percy finally made it to the entrance to the temple after running for eight minutes. Someone was already waiting for him.

"Slowpoke."

"Says the guy who can teleport."

"It's shadow teleportation."

"Same thing."

Nico chuckled at Percy while they waited for their last member.

After waiting for three more minutes, the last person finally arrived at the meet spot.

"Took you long enough." Nico said.

"You and your fast travel."

"Again, it's called shadow tel-"

Will interrupted his boyfriend. "Yeah, yeah. Shadow teleportation. It's so unfair. Why don't I get light teleportation?"

"What took you so long?" Percy asked barging into the conversation.

"I'm a doctor not a fighter. Stamina isn't my forte." Will replied. "Anyways, why'd you call us?"

"I think I found it though I'm not sure. There's a giant door but it seems to be locked."

"Well what are you waiting for? Lead the way."

Percy sighed. 'We were waiting for you.' He thought but he didn't say anything.

Using the markings he carved in the walls, he retraced his steps and led them back to the door.

***

"Yep definitely locked." Will concluded after inspecting the doors.

"Nico, got any good ideas?" Percy asked.

Without saying a word Nico disappeared into the darkness and after a minute passed the doors began to open. Both Percy and Will peered into the darkness of the now opened room. Strolling nonchalantly out the room was Nico.

"Noted. Locked doors don't work on Nico." Will made sure to take note of Nico's ability to open locked doors before proceeding to enter the now open doors. Percy followed in suit after recovering from shock.