Chapter 14

POV Luka
" where are they" I yell at my men as I punch a whole in the wall of my warehouse.

" we're looking boss we've looked over the whole city they aren't here she must of skipped town"

" start looking at traffic cameras in cities near us . She's stupid so she is  bound to get caught on camera or she may use a credit card ."

" you were right boss she just used her card in Toronto Canada"

" dumb bitch Ace you and me will go there and start looking . If we don't find them on the first day we'll call for backup until then Jordan your in charge . Don't burn down my shit this warehouse has my drugs . If my shit come up missing or stolen we gonna have a problem. I respect y'all like family so I expect for my shit to be the same way as I left it."

" you are family now . Your warehouse and empire is safe with me . Go and get your kids back ." Jordan said as she pulled me in for a hug. I walk out the room and start to head for the car . I can't help but think of Kaliyah and how sad she was this morning. She cried in the shower  all this morning I tried to comfort her but she had locked the door. I knocked three times and when she didn't say anything I just slid down the door and sat there. I told her that I was right here and we will get our children back . We will get our kids back Kaliyah I promise . I thought as I pulled into my drive way. I walk into the front door and call out for Kaliyah she yells that she is in the bedroom. I walk up the stairs think about how I start this conversation. I see Kaliyah sitting on the bed so I join her. " did you find them" she asked me as she looked at me she wasn't crying but her face was already red . " there in Toronto that is a hour away from here me and you will leave tonight to go there and then we will look for our babies"

" what are we still doing here then we need to pack so we can go and rescue our babies" Kaliyah said as she jumped off the bed and rushed to the closet. She grab the first three matching outfits that she could find. I looked away from her and started to pack for myself. Hold on babies we're almost there .

" we will be taking my private jet it's faster and I want us to be alone right now" I said to Kaliyah as I hugged he from behind .

" ok . I'm ready let's go get out babies"

*******
POV Kaliyah
We arrived at Toronto two hours ago and we have settled into our rooms and now we are finna look for our babies.

" search every where , every building and every store" Luka said as we walked out the door. We search for hours every occupied building . We did my find them we need Tia find them we're are they.

" we are going to have to call for back up" Luka  told me after he grabbed my hand . I started crying and squeezed Luka's my hand " I  just want them back . Luka I want my babies. That bitch is gonna die for touching my kids I will kill her myself"

"We will get them back I promise let me pick up and walk you into the house. Let me run you a bath and let yourself relax . No more stressing neonata I got you and our kids. I will bring them home to you baby" he said as he picked me up bridal style and started towards the house .

" I know you will bring them back Luka" I said as he placed me on the bathroom sink and started the bath water. Once the bath was done I jumped off the counter and took my clothes off and got in . It felt nice and smelt so good this is relaxing. Luka starts to walk out the bathroom but I stop him.

"Wait you should join me"

"Qualsiasi cosa per year principessa" ( anything for you princess) he said as he took his clothes off and got in. This felt relaxing and would only be better if my babies were here.

The next day me and Luka woke up at 7:00 because everyone else is coming today and they should be here within the hour. I hope we find them today I can't go another day without them . I make me a sn Luka some breakfast and we eat it in the kitchen as we talk. When we are done eating there is a knock on the door. Luka goes and opens the door and his men walk in. Just hold on babies your coming home. Mama is coming and I won't stop today we will get them back .

" the plan is simple we split up into teams of three and four and look around the cities. Look in abandoned buildings and broken down buildings , and Old factories we will find them"

" yes sir" they all say back as we walk out .

*******
We've been searching for hours and still haven't found them. No god please I can't live another day without them. We look in the last abandoned building before we would head home. Please be here please please be here . We walk into the building and it looks like a old abandoned daycare . " you four take the top flow . You three take the middle floor and me , Ace and Kaliyah will take the basement. " Luka said as he started walking towards the basement door. He opens the door and the smell of rotting meat and urine filled the air. Ask we walk down the steps we see that it was empty besides a small and I mean small cage in the corner that was covered up .

" katalyn , Kayden and he mommy's here make some noise so I can here you guys please" I said as I looked around . Screaming and crying sounds started to come from the cage . I take the cover off the cage and see my three babies smashed inside . The look dirty and like they haven't eaten or moved out of the cage since they got here . We break the lock on the cage and get them out . I pull them all into my arms and start to cry . Luka bends down and hugs us all . We could them we finally found our babies.we here the sound of footsteps running back up the stairs. We see Regina trying to run up the stairs and trying to escape but by time she hit the door the guys who searched the middle floor pointed their guns  at her.

Regina walked down the stairs and didn't say anything I think it because she knows she is finna die. No words can help her now. I walk up to her and punch her in the face knocking her out . "Tie her up to a pole that is hanging from the ceiling this bitch is gonna pay" I said looking at Luka and his men .

" ace take the kids and head back to the hotel we will be there within the hour" I said as I looked away from them.

I look at Regina and I feel bad for her . She pissed off the wrong parents she fucked with the wrong kids. I walk over to the table with the knifes on it . There were multiple different knives and the were all different sizes. I pick up a small one I want to make her cry before I make her wish she was dead. I walk over to Regina and push the blade into her stomach and drag it all the was down to her hip on her left side. I pick up my hand and lift it to cut her arm in a line down the middle of her upper arm. She's screaming but it's to late for her now. I stab the knife in her leg and walk back over to the knives. I pick ip a black machete and swung it at the arm I didn't cut. By this point Regina was screaming so loud I'm sure others around us could hear.Next I chop off her leg that I put the knife in . Regina screams for a few seconds then she goes still. Just to make sure she isn't trying to fake dead I told Luka to shoot her in the head.

********
Once we got home we walk to the kitchen we're the kids were. After giving the kids hugs and kisses I wash my hands then I grab out everything I'll need for dinner. Tonight I'll make a bigger dinner I don't know when the last time they ate was . That thought made a tear fall out of my eye I just want them to be safe and never feel harm. I wipe the tear away and finish cooking . My babies are home again there is no need to cry.
*********
Dinner only took me a hour to cook . I cooked pork chops , mashed potatoes and macaroni all my babies favorites . They kids ate a lot like I assumed they would and I felt another tear slide down my face . I'm happy they are here but now I'm sad that we're hurt . When they are done eating I go and start some bath water . " my sunshines I need you guys to come and pick out your night clothes" I love how Independent my kids are they love to dress themselves and pick out there own clothes. Five minutes later I hear three sets of little sets of feet's hitting the floor . I turn of the bath water and tell them to get undressed. Once they are done I talk of my clothes and get in . I grab them one at a time and put them in the tub with me . They all lay against me and I finally feel happy and not sad. I kiss all of them on the head I WILL NEVER LET ANYONE HURT THEM AGAIN.