Chapter 8

Luka POV
Kaliyah looks so beautiful. Right now we walking on the beach with our shoes in our hands. " you look beautiful" I tell her

" thank you" she said blushing as she puts her head down. I lifted her head up with my thumb

" keep your head up princess or you crown will fall" she blushed again and lifted her head up.

" so who is jr mom" she asked as she sat down in the sand patting the spot beside her. I just looked at her I tried so hard to forget about Regina . She is the reason I am the way I Amos cold and scared of love.

" Her name was Regina . We met our senior year in high school . She was the shy girl I was the bad boy . After a few months of talking we started dating. We're doing good and have been dating for five years. She had Jr. when I was 22. After she had Junior she started acting different. One night she came home and she had hickeys on her neck and she was drunk and she told me she was cheating on me. And I for gave her. The next day I got off work early and came home and seen her my best friend at the time in my bed . And I for gave her.I was so hurt my own best friend and girlfriend were sleeping together having sex on my bed in my house that I pay the bills . After we broke up we started to co-parent jr. One  day she didn't bring jr. back I went over her house to get him but he wasn't there ,there was only a note saying if I wanted my son back I had to pay her 6 million. I could believe her she did all of that for some money she was such a gold digging hoe . People always told me she was with me for the money but I never wanted to believe it. I gave her the 6 million  my son is worth all the money in the world . After I gave her the money she disappeared.After she left I was heartbroken part of me still wanted her to come back. So I became cold stop believing in love and decided to raise Jr. by myself."

"You can never trust a bitch named Regina" she said laughing . I laughed at her laugh there something about a cute girl with a ugly laugh.

" so tell me about the kids dad" she looked at me then looked away .

" hey don't do that look at me" I said turning her head back towards me .

" I ..I don't want you to look at me different" she said looking at me with tears in her eyes

" babygirl I would never judge you"

" When I was a baby my mom left me in a trash can. Until a lady found me and took me in. She died a few years and I had no family left so I went into foster care. When I was 10 I was adopted . Most kids would be happy about being adopted but I wasn't o had been in to many messed up homes to be happy. The first day I got there it wasn't bad. Then the next day is when the torture started. I remember the day when he first touched me. It was m second day there and I was asleep and I heard my door open so I looked up and seen my foster father looking at me as he unbuckled his pants. He raped me almost everyday until I got pregnant. The babies were his when he found out I was pregnant he kicked me out. Called me a slut,whore and a good for nothing mother. He beat me so bad the babies almost died my babies are miracles and they changed my life they are my heart and soul" she said crying. I pulled her into my chest and kissed her forehead.

" it's ok it's all over I got you now your safe y'all are safe with me"

Kaliyah POV
Hearing him saying those words made me feel better. We may have had a fucked I'm meeting but I'm glad I met him he's my savior.

" tomorrow I want to take you and the kids to incredible pizza"

" I love incredible pizza so do the twins"

"That's good . Let's head home"

" ok I have to pick out the kids clothes for tomorrow anyway" I said standing up.