Chapter 4

Kaliyah POV
Nightmare
" you stupid bitch were are you hiding at"  my stepdad yelled as I hide in my closet . I put my hand over my mouth to stop him from hearing my sobs . I hear my room door open and the sound of heavy boots on the floor was all I could here. The foot steps were getting closer to the closet and I started backing up until my back hit the wall. The closet doors swung open as my stepdad Bob looked down at me. He bends down and grabs me by my arm and pulls me with him. "Let me go .. please let me go" I scream at him but his grip on my arm tightens . He throws me on the bed and climbs on top of me " shut up you little bitch before you wake your mother"

" to late I'm up now the stupid bitch doesn't know how to shut the hell up"  I look up to see my mother in the door way . " please please help me make him stop please mom please"

" shut the hell up I am not your mother and you deserve it . You ruined my life you stupid whore" she yelled at me as she looks at Bob and nods her head. Bob rips off my pants and pulls down his shorts " please mom please don't let him do this" I said one more time before he rammed himself inside of me . I scream so loud it hurt so bad " shut up you stupid whore" Bob yells at me as he puts his hand around my throat and starts to squeeze really hard until I pass out
Flashback over
I woke up panting grabbing my throat and looked around to see that the girls were asleep in the bed with me. I get up and walk over to the bathroom and wash my face . I walk out the bathroom and see all the girls awake "can I borrow some clothes I don't have any"

" yeah you can barrow some of mine why don't you have any clothes" Kc said looking at me

" me and Luka have to go shopping today and I didn't have that many clothes at my old place anyway"

"Ok I will be right back" she said as she got up from the bed and headed to her room. She came back 5 minutes later with a cute but simple looking outfit.

" thank you"  I said taking the clothes from her then walking back to the bathroom

" thank you" I said taking the clothes from her then walking back to the bathroom. I don't put on much makeup just some light foundation and some eyelashes. I walk out the bathroom to find my room empty . I guess everyone went back to their own room. I walk towards the door and open it and start to walk to Luka's office. I knock on the door and I hear a deep voice say " come in" I walk into the office to see Luka sitting at his desk " I'm ready" i said as I walk over to one of the chairs in front of his desk. " alright give me a second. When do you have to pick your kids up?" He asked looking at me "12" I said as I pull out my black iPhone 7 .
" alright I'm done you ready to go"

" I've been ready for the past 20 minutes" I said with a little bit of attitude in my voice. Who does he think he is? You can't just buy me and expect us to be cool like we some friends sorry boy but I don't work that way. " what's with the attitude"

" sorry if I have a attitude you would to if your were just bought by a man you don't know and forced to live with him"

" is that all you think of me , do you only see me as the man that bought you"

"Yes" I said looking him into his eyes witch I regret because when I looked into his eyes all I say was hurt. Hurt why is he hurt maybe it's because of what I said but all I said was how I felt about him  I guess word do hurt people even a big and bad mafia leader.

"Ok" he said as he got up from his chair and walked out the door. I get up and follow him down the hall. We go to the garage and he picks up a set of keys to a black 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee .

The car ride was silent like the first one we had " are you really not going to talk to me" I said look over at him expecting an answer but you know what I got instead silence " really your giving me the silent treatment you asked me about what I ...

The car ride was silent like the first one we had " are you really not going to talk to me" I said look over at him expecting an answer but you know what I got instead silence " really your giving me the silent treatment you asked me about what I thought of you and I told you what I thought it's not my fault that you don't like or agree with it" I said looking at him . "Once again silence I huff and turn the other way and look out the window "whatever I don't want to talk to you anyway" . About a hour later we pulled up to Ms.Kims house I run out the car and just run into the house " mama we're are you"

"in the kitchen" she yelled I looked behind me to see Luka walking through the door. I walk into the kitchen and she hug "how are you honey  and who is handsome man behind you"

" I'm good and this Luka it's a long story"

" I got time now tell me how you know this handsome man"

" he bought me from the strip club my boss sold me to him for two million dollars" I said looking at her.

" wow I didn't expect that but Luka you better treat her good my little Kaliyah is special"

" I know one minute she's mad at me and don't want me talking to her but when I don't talk to her she gets mad at me like make up your mind woman"

" Luka women are very complicated when they say something they mean the opposite like when the say don't talk to me they mean talk to me or when they say I'm not hungry when you ask and you don't get them no food they get mad at you , and I be like you said you didn't want any don't get mad at me"

" I know why are women so complicated"

" I don't know honey it is just the way we are" she said looking at him.

" I'm going to go get the kids" I said as I walk out the kitchen . I walk to the kids room to see them watching tv. Kayden looks over at me "mommy" he said running at me with his arms up I pick him up as I feel Kayalyn hug my legs
"Hi my babies mommy missed you did you miss me"

" yews mommy we miws ywo"  I pick up Kayalyn and walk back to the kitchen. I push open the kitchen door as my ears fill with laughter then it goes silent. All I hear is grandma Kim talking to Luka about me.

" Luka treat her right I see the way you look at her . She is a good woman who has a terrible past. Treat her right she is scared to love. Treat her as a queen make her feel wanted don't cause her pain she has went through enough pain. I love Kaliyah like she is my real daughter and I hate to see her sad and in pain she deserves someone who will love her and her kids someone who will be there for her . She may have a tough mask on but on the inside she is crying out for help. Help her guide her through the dark be her light in her darkness" wow that was beautiful. Grandma Kim is like a mother to me to and I am very thankful for her. I put the twins down and push the door open . I walk over to Luka and grandma Kim and look at Luka .

"Luka this is my son Kayden and my daughter Kayalyn" I said to him as I move out the way causing the kids to move from behind my legs

"Hi" they say in unison as they look at Luka. Kayden stays by my side as Kayalyn walks towards Luka and puts her hands up "up up" she said looking up at him with her puppy dog eyes. He picks her up and she puts her head on his shoulder. I was shocked she never lets anyone but me and grandma Kim touch her.