Chapter 12

Luka POV
I open the door and see Kaliyah in the cage. I swear imma kill Troy when I see him. I opened the door and she ran into my arms I pick her up I miss her so much. She starts crying on my shoulder

" ssh don't cry baby I'm here now we can go home now ok" I whispered into her ear

" I thought you died there was so many shots I thought I lost you"

" I will always come for you and it takes more than this weak ass gang to kill me" I put Kaliyah back down on her feet and look at the two girls behind her. I took off my shirt putting it on her since she only had a bra and underwear on.

" are these the girls that helped you"

" yes this is Jordan and that's Kyra she worked with the game but she helped me so I told them that you would take them also because they helped me"

" ok but we have to be quick we didn't see Troy
Up there so he may still be in the house" I said grabbing Kaliyah hand and pulling her up the steps . Once me made it the top of the door I opened it to see my men dragging Troy body into the living room .

" boss when found him in the bathroom trynna hide"

" take him to the trap and put him in the basement" I said pulling Kaliyah out the front door. I walk up to the car and opened the door for her she got in and Jordan and Kyra got in the back.

" do you guys have anywhere to stay" I ask Jordan and Kyra

" yes I have a house but I don't know if it's safe to go there anymore" Kyra said

" I own a condo down town if you guys want it it's yours I don't really use it anymore"

" thank you yes I need a fresh new staring with a new place"

Kaliyah POV
After we dropped kids and Jordan off at the condo we stopped at a pizza joint.

" thank you for coming for me" I said looking at Luka

" you thought I wasn't going to come and get you"

" in the beginning yes but when I called you and you answered I had hope that you would come for me"

" I'll always come for you" he said smiling at me

" you don't smile a lot but you should you have a good smile" he blushed and looked away from me .

" we're are the kids"

" there at Kim's house so we have the house to ourself tonight" 

                   ******After dinner******
" It looks beautiful out here you can see all the stars" I said looking at Luka . I always love the beach the sound of the waves clashing against the rocks and sand. I loved it even more at night when the moon reflects off the water .

" when I was little me and my mom used to always walk on the beach together at night . It was always our thing to do. I'm most definitely a mamas boy I love my mom she's is the most important women in my life."

" I never knew you were a mamas boy I thought all boys were a daddy's boy" I said looking at him

" I love my father but my mother was always there when I needed her"

" when I was younger I always wished that one day my mom would go to sleep and wake up and love me. I always had hope that one day she would love me. I was just a kid I just wanted my moms love and affection but I guess to her that was to much to ask for. When I was four she used to leave me home alone for hours. We were poor so there was never really any food at the house. I was a child who was alone and hungry. I started stealing at a young age just so I could eat. I thought that things who get better as I got older but they didn't.Thats when she started selling her body . When ever a client wasn't satisfied with her she gave them me she sold her own daughter because of her addiction. I knew that the mother that I wanted was never going to happen" I said looking Down with tears in my eyes . Luka stopped walking and hugged me

" ssh it's ok don't cry everything will be okay your away from her now she won't ever be able to hurt you again" he said while rubbing my back. I nodded my head and backed away from Luka and started to walk again.

" if you don't mind me asking who is the twins father if you don't want to answer you don't have to I know that your past is not easy. "

" no , it's ok you'll find out sooner or later. While my mom was a prostitute she met a man named Bob and they started dating for a while . He made her stop being a prostitute and married her  he seemed like he was a good guy her helped her. But not with the drugs or alcohol he became her supplier. One night he came into my room and raped me . I was six when he first raped me six years old and my mother watched and didn't do anything. I pleaded and cried for her to help me but she never did. When I was 15 he got me pregnant and I could raise my kids in that type of environment so I ran away. I was homeless for a while till I met Will. He took me in and helped me get through my pregnancy. After the kids were born he started acting different. He started to become abusive and I could take it anymore. He used to hit me in front of the kids but I never let him touch them I would die before he got to touch my kids. So I went to a homeless shelter got a job as a stripper and here I am now "

" Kaliyah you are such a strong and brave BLACK women . You have gone through so much yet you still smile everyday . You truly are an angel" Luka said taking my hand and interlocking our fingers. Who would of thought that the big and bad Luka Mendez could show many more emotions then a resting bitch face. He's like a teddy bear.

                          *****At home*****
" Goodnight Luka" I said standing out side of my door.

" Kaliyah can you come lay with me tonight . No funny business I promise . You've just been gone for a while and I missed you" he said looking down like a shy little kid.

"Sure" I said walking to his room. He walks over toward the dresser and grabs me one of his shirts. I take the shirt and go in change in the bathroom. I walk out the bathroom and lay in the bed with Luka I lay on my side with my back to Luka. Luka scooted over towards me and wrapped his arms around me

"Goodnight Kaliyah"

" goodnight Luka" I said before drifting of into sleep.

R.i.p George Floyd
BLM