Chapter 6

Kaliyah POV
" welcome to the stage Candy" I walk onto stage . Breathe just breathe I feel like it's been so long since I've been here. I just want to go home and be with my kids. As the song starts to play I slowly start to swing my hips to the music.

(Dance video)
As the song finishes I walk to the front of the stage and start to stuff the money in my duffel bag so I can go drop it off to Luka at the end of the night. I walk back to the dressing room and put the duffel bag in my locker and lock it.

"Candy boss wants you" this bitch named Tatiana said. Tatiana is new and she a big ass hoe . She just got here a month ago and she has already slept with half of her customers. I get up and walk out the room and head down the hall to his office. *knock* *knock*

"Come in" I walk into his office and there he is sitting in his chair with his first two buttons undone his eyes a little red and the smell of weed is in the air . He motions his finger in a *come here*way . I walk towards him and stop before his legs he opens his legs and puts his hands on my hips and pulls me in between his legs.

" I want a lap dance " I nod my head and turn around and start to slowly grind my ass on his body as body party by Ciara comes on. I start to do the routine that Ciara does and I start to crawl towards him on the ground. As I get to his legs I open them up and stand up in between them and sit on his lap. I slowly start to grind my body on his never breaking eye contact . As I stare into his eyes I feel protected in a weird way I feel like nobody can hurt me while I'm in his arms. He slides his hands up and down my sides and stops at my waist. He starts to push my hips down harder and he slowly starts to rub his hard on , on my lower half. He slowly starts to lean in and his lips met mine. I put my hand in his hair and start to pull on it.

                              Knock Knock
" who is it" he said still looking at me

" boss sorry to interrupt but we have a problem"

" what is the problem"

" someone stole 50k worth of drugs" his eyes got big and he pushed me off of him. I hold my head as he walks toward the door he didn't even try to help me up what a asshole. He walks out the door slamming it after him well I guess that is my cue to leave. I walk to the bar " give me the strongest drink you have tori"

" yes ma'ma" she said smiling at me. I think she has a crush on me I mean she's not ugly but I don't like girls. After chugging down the shot she gave me I walked around and gave a few lap dances. I finished up my last lap dance and started to head towards the locker room to change. I'm so tired and my feet hurt from the heels I've been wearing all day. After changing I pick up my duffel bag full of money I hear the door open and I turn around to see one of the bouncers lock the door as he walks in.
" you know your not aloud back hear Luka's rules" I said as I put my shoes on and started to walk towards the door. I tried to unlock the door but he just pushed me back.

" good show out there you really got the crowd excited" he said walking closer to me every step he took I took a step back until my back hit the wall. I look behind him and try to make a run for the door but he pulls me back by my hair.

" please just let me go" I cried trying to get my hair out of his hands. But he only tightened his grip and tried to unbutton my pants I start to kick him and kicked him in the balls I kicked him ass hard as I could and he dropped me on the floor.

" please someone help me please" I shouted as I crawl towards the door I look back and he got up and grabbed my ankles and pulled me back to him.

" no please let me go please" I cry and claw at the floor as he pulled me to him . He ripped my pants in half and started to unbutton his pants