•○☆○•YANDERES•○☆○•

HELLO!

Please to meet you all and thank you for taking your time to read this book!

Now, let's meet our Yanderes (Seven deadly sins edition)!

"I know that I can't protect everyone but if it's for you?I will kill whoever dares to try and harm you.I promise you that."
~Meliodas; Dragon sin of wrath

"Pain is something that I can never avoid, no one can, but having you look up at me like that...dammit I guess I gotta get hurt often to see that look more."
~Ban;Fox sin of greed

"I never really know why you so afraid of everyone but to be able to talk to you, it makes me extremely happy ya know?"
~Diane;Serpent sin of envy

"You can always talk to me through your mind, I will listen even if you wish me not to."
Gowther;Goat sin of lust

"How is it...why..?I hurt you and you still protect me?...I hurt the one I hold dear can't you see that?!"
~King;Bear sin of sloth

"Glade to see your still the same old girl I met 300,000 years ago, mind having a beer with this old mage?"
Merlin;Boar sin of Gluttony

"Tell me if someone is bothering you, I will deal with them later.Merlin and you are too important to me."
~Escanor;Lion sin of pride

If you guys wish for more yanderes, please do tell me who right here!

But before we get any further, who knows you already probably skip this, your actually apart of the sins.

Your the Koi sin of self-confidence!

Now that you know, see ya guys later!!👋☺