Mysterious Boar Hat

Morning.....you hate mornings.

Your window however was open, must be either Hawks or Meliodas doing, yet you felt so tired.Would it be okay if you slept in a little bit longer?You ponder on it till you felt a hand pull a strand of your hair behind your ear.Panic fills you up immediately so you shot up to only realized that the person who did that was your boss;Meliodas, dragon sin of wrath.

"Didn't mean to spook ya (N/N) I was just checking in on you!"

That was partly true, he just had the urge to come and look at your adorable sleeping face.It makes him feel so calm.

You give him a slight nod, covering yourself up with the blanket, then point at the door then down at the floor.He immediately knew what you were trying to say for his mood change from a look of guilt to joy.

"I would love the help!It's really packed up down there anyway!" He tells you as he was making his way out of your room, he turns to only grin stupidly at you "You want to cook or serve today?I'm fine with whatever you chose."

You didn't really have to think about that.You did not like how you look in those maide outfits and the dirty given looks of the drunk men who seem to keep their filthy eyes trained on you wherever you go, you felt so weak and so endangered by it, you really hated it.So yes, you of course took the first one.

His grin widens more, his emerald eyes sparkle, soon he was out the door shouting out a loud quick "I thought so!You cook so much better then me, maybe better then Ban!Be quick they are drinking my booze dry!"

Holding in a laugh your face heats up at what he said but not long after you frown slightly 'What if he is lying?What if I really don't cook that good as Ban dose..' your thought didn't stay for long as your already getting cleaned, brushed your teeth, and dressed before heading down to work.

Immediately a certain pink pig noticed you half way down the stairs "Please don't tell me your serving today, all these guys are creeps!"

Smiling you pat Hawks on the head, a attempt to sooth his nerves, then point to the kitchen area.It clicks for Hawks and he immediately begins to do circles around your small form.

"YEESSS!Way better food then these dame scraps that baka makes-!"

Hawks got bonked on the head by Meliodas "Stop it your going to make her trip." He didn't feels satisfied cause he bonks Hawks again on the head, soon looking down at him with a keen look in his eyes "And what was that about my cooking?"

Hawks gulps "Nothing!Y-Your cooking is great haha...okay bye bye!" like that Hawks runs away.

Meliodas then hands you a list, it was a list of orders, soon he pats your head like if your a puppy "If you don't think you can handle it whistle for me okay?"

Your eyes however scrowl down the list of food, it was alot, but the moment you were going to say something Meliodas was on his merry way handing out drinks and pints of booze.

Taking one final look you went to the kitchen, glance around, then you start cooking.

Meliodas POV

"Here you go!" He managed to get the the table without any trouble "Five giant stiens!"

A man soon pokes his head in and ask "Is there room for anymore people?"

I turn to face the man "How many people sir?"

"Three!"

"Come on in and take a seat!" The three did, immediately I was at their table with pints in hand "Welcome to my establishment The Boar Hat!"