Holy Enemies

Very short chappie!

Enjoy!

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

"In addition in looking after me, you're even giving me food.." the woman drools at the food, which was not made by you sadly, she was speakless "Just...what can I do to repay you..?"

"It's alright just eat!"

"Alright..thanks for the food!"

No one can survive Meliodas food.Not even you.The moment she took a single bite she shuddered and stiffened up. You silently pray for her 'A sacrifice has been made, may she rest in piece..' as Meliodas just stares at her beside you, not doing anything.

"How is it?" He leans over, smiling a wide smile "It taste horrible, right?"

"...yes."

"I knew it!"

Hawk pales, seeing the waters flow endlessly down that womans face "TO THE POINT OF TEARS!!"

You pity her, soon you prayed again 'R.I.P her taste buds..' as Hawks freaks out more, yet Meliodas watch her cry.

"This...is very...good."

That struck all y'all.Good?Meliodas cooking?Nah, she must be broken and illusinating things.

"Hey...Why were you in armor like that?"

She wipe her tears, taking a second to breath, then spoke "...I'm searching for them.." she hesitates, yet finally spits it out "The Seven Deadly Sins.."

'She found us...but it seems she has not noticed that..' you give the girl a pint of cool cold water, which she took with a grateful nod and sweet smile, now you frown to yourself as she basically inhales the liquid without stopping '..but that dose not explain why she choose to wear that armor--..'

"Open up!We have been reported here by the villagers!" Everyone stares at the door, banging none stop along with them continuing on "By the Holy Order, come out now!You are surrounded you seven deadly sin scum!!"

"A Holy Knight!" she gasp, fear in her eyes as the other three perk up a brow in confusion.

Meliodas then sighs "I think it may be wise to answer the door." Then pats your head as you seem to follow him, he stops you instead, then points at the girl and you "I'll handle this.Go on ahead and hide okay?I'll let you know when it's all over with."

Doubting his plan you obeyed his wishes and took, gently by the hand, the sea foam haired woman to a special hiding spot in the kitchen.Once settled you over the girl a pastry, seeing she was eyeing it from afar, soon sharing it as Meliodas got on with his plans.

But your doubts left you wondering on the negatives 'What if Meliodas plan fails?No...what if one of those Holy Knights recognizes him?!Surely we all be in trouble!' and you weren't wrong....it was a risk that could go either good or bad...real bad...

Now as you were in your zone however, the women grew nervous and anxious.She listen close to what is occurring and to say she was worried was a understatement...she was guilt tripping terrified.

"I'm so sorry."

You blink, now confused to no end, seeing that the women was staring off into space....then she ran out the fucking door!

Getting up you bolt after her 'Shit!' not long did you failed to notice that one of those Holy Knights saw the womans and you escape.And just like that your both running a marathon for dear life.

Running is not a big issue for you, no, ot was the stamina.You were low on stamina to the point you began to play 'Cat & Mouse' in order to loose and shake off the Holy Knights on your tail.It works but wasn't enough as your finding yourself tripping on a tree root, pained yelp as you began to fall, and dust and dirt go everywhere as you roll down the hill without a single hope of stopping.

But guess what?Hawks saved the day by stopping you mid roll, onto his back, and legit zooming like the speed of sound to Meliodas and that womans rescue.

"Hold on (N/N)!"

As Hawks says you do.He was going so fast to the point he caught up to the Holy Knights, chasing the sea foam girl, soon bashing them away with his speed and animalistic force of strength.Heck, Hawks even pushed off a Holy Knight to their untter doom down the cliff side!

Hawks huffs "That should show them!"

As Hawks was not running you took this moment to give Hawks a kiss on the temple, a simple dear thank you for earlier, results in Hawks to go red before legit running around to find the other two.

And you two did.

"...and that's why I want to find them!The kingdom of Brittian depends on it!!"

Meliodas stays quite, even when we just arrived at the wrong time, not long notice us.Mostly you.

"You missed out on the fun (N/N)!" Meliodas grins, yet you didn't mind cause your enjoying the ride given by Hawks.

Hawks tilts his head, confused "Waite a minute..?What were you two talking abo--AAAHH!"

No one, not even you, were really expecting this.The floor to crumble underneath your feet, loosing your very balance, soon all falling one by one down the cliff side.Screams and all.

And the cause of your doom?

The captain of the Holy Order; Captain Twiggo!