Azar Kashikoi

First Name: Azar
Last Name: Kashikoi
Gender: Male
Age: 15 years old
Birthday: May 10
Height: 171cm/ 5.8
Hair color: black
Eye color: gold/ yellow
Sexuality: gay

Quirk#1: fire bird: his quirk gives him all the powers if a phoenix. Regeneration, healing, fire, flight, fire feather darts, strength and spirit. If he over uses his quirk his body will slowly start to turn to ash. He will regenerate but it can take awhile if he pushed himself too hard. Heres the thing though, instead of a red-orange fire its a white-blue color
(The second quirk will come later on in the story)
Quirk#2: Chains: Azar can control and summon chains. The chains come from underground, forcing them together and becoming chains of any size that Azar desires. After using the chains the metals go back to where they come from, any metal around him and bend into chains and follow his commands. From the weakest to the strongest metal.

Information: Azar usually doesn't smile often but when he does its mostly around the people he is more closer to. Azar was also child hood friends with Izuku and Katsuki, Azar found Izuku cute and adorable but he also found himself more fond of katsuki and found him brave and adventurous. Azar can be angered easily and when he is people were scared. His hair would most likely catch on fire and his golden eyes would glow. But Azar was kind, brave, wise, gifted, and most importantly handsome, maybe that's why katsuki liked him. Katsuki thought it was silly at first and it was mostly weird because he never thought he would like a boy, but when he started growing older his feelings for him grew more so that's why he confessed to him in the middle of the school year of Aldrea junior high. Luckly he felt the same but they also agreed to keep it on the low because they thought if people knew they would both think that they are prying into their life and that they would not accept them for being gay, which they do not like. Almost everyone was suspicious that they were more close to each other and were whispering things into each others ears, their own parents didn't even know because they think that they would not support them. They both thought it was amusing but also annoying to try and find out what was going on, but they love each other very much. Also when Azar was a kid he would hang out with other pros because of his dad and the heros love Azar as they all hope for him to become a hero. So basically we know all the heros and the heros know us.

Likes: Katsuki (loves him), his new friends, Izuku (like a brother), eraserhead (thinks of him like his idol), U.A , some heros, kids, spicy/ sweat things, his parents, katsuki's parents, his siblings, cats, singing, dancing.( you can add more if you want)

Dislikes: endeavor, mineta, fake heros, villains, people prying into his life, people using him for money, fame, body, or people wanting to do a quirk marriage, girls flirting with him. Olivia