Chapter 1.5-Whatever it takes

"I deem you worthy of my power." All Might said, Izuku looked at him as if he went crazy while I looked concerned at both of them considering on how I heard this before when Ojisan explained the situation to me.

"Huh, what do you mean inherit, inherit what?" He asked , while I nodded at my uncle to explain to him.

"You should see your face right now, don't worry im not gonna force this onto you, listen well young man this is your choice, do you accept my awesome power or not?" I couldn't help but roll my eyes at him.

'Oh boy...'

"First there is a couple of things you should know about my abilities, journalists always guess my quirk as super strength or some kind of inevitability when people ask in interviews I always make a joke and dodge the question, it's because the world needs to believe their symbol of peace is born a natural hero just like the other heros, but I'm not. There is nothing natural about my ability, I wasn't born with this power, it's a torch that was passed onto me from someone else."

"Someone gave you this quirk?" Midoriya muttered to himself.

"Yes and you're next I can give you my abilities, although I was going to give it to young Azar here."

"I already told you Ojisan, although it would be an honor I can't plus I think Izuku can do it."

"W-wait! Are y-you both somehow r-related?"

"Hmm oh well not by blood but my dad and All Might are like brothers and me and my siblings see him as an uncle, so ya..." I explained to him while having an awkward smile.

"Wow..."

"Anyways you better answer Ojisan."

"But you'll have to adjust your reality and accept this new truth I can transfer my quirk to someone else and that's just one of my secret abilities, the true name of my power is called one for all."

"One for all..?"

"Yes, one person improves the power and hands it off to another person and it continues to grow as it's passed along that is that power that paths to my true strength to help those in need."

I looked beside me only to see Izuku frowning, so I nudge him to get his attention and cocked my head to the side as confusion was written on my face.

"Why would you choose to give this power to someone like me, what if I can't live up to it?" I pat his head and give him a soft smile.

"I believe you can do it Izuku, you'll be the best hero out there." I give him a thumbs up, while he gives me a small smile.

Before all might could continue I cut him off.

"Hey Ojisan I gotta go and meet up with someone but Izuku if you want you could text me the details. Alright?"

Uncle gave me a nod "alright then goodnight nephew."

"Goodnight to you both aswell."

(Time skip)
Im standing outside of my secret boyfriends house right now, ok now its time to make it up to him.

*knock knock*

"Hmm oh hello Azar." "Hello mr. Bakugou, im here to see Katsuki."

Once he let me inside I got smothered into a big hug by Katsukis mom. "Oh sweetie you are just so handsome." 'She sometimes reminds me of grandmother.' "Hi Mitsuki"

"Hey old hag let him go your suffocating him!" I could practically feel my arm come off when im yanked out of her hug.

"So why are you here ba-bastard?" That was close he almost said babe. "Hmm oh I came here to make it up to you for ditching you." He nodded and started to head upstairs saying follow me.

I waved at Katsukis parents before following bubs, also while walking I made sure to text mom telling her im spending the night.

When I walked into kats room with a pout on his face.

"Aww im sorry baby, I bought your favorites." I said while holding up a grocery bag.

5 minutes later Me and my baby were cuddling with me laying down and him on my chest watching (favorite show/movie).

"You better train with me bastard." He said out of the blue. "I will babe, now lets go to sleep, love ya bubs." "Mmm love you idiot."