Chapter 1.3: trouble??

It's been about a couple a months and now the three boys were at the end of the year at middle school, before they are on their way to U.A.

3rd POV:

The ringing of Azar's alarm going off woke him up, once he opened his sleepy eyes he hit the alarm to make it shut up. As he sat up from his bed he pulled the blanket off of him and swung his legs over the left side of the bed, standing up he stretched making a satisfying bone pop. He headed over to the bathroom, brushing his teeth before taking a quick shower for school. Once he got out of the shower with a towel around his waist, he blowed his hair and brushed it. Azar went to his walk-in closet to find his middle school uniform, once found Azar started to get ready. 'Dad's probably at work, the twins are at school, and I believe mom's at grandma's house for a visit.' Azar thought while walking down stairs being greeted by the maids and butlers.

Azar POV:
When I went to the dinner table I thanked the maid who brought it to me and began to eat.

Once I finished I told the maid that I will be going to school now, after bidding goodbye to the others I went outside where my baby was aka my car

Once I finished I told the maid that I will be going to school now, after bidding goodbye to the others I went outside where my baby was aka my car. While driving to school I decided to pick up bakubabe.

As soon as I got to his house I walked up to the bakugou household 'they sure love to scream don't they?' I thought while I sweat-droped

As soon as I got to his house I walked up to the bakugou household 'they sure love to scream don't they?' I thought while I sweat-droped. I shook my head and knocked on the door, as the door opened I was greeted by Mrs. Bakugou. I flashed her a kind smile "good morning Mrs. Bakugou, i'm here to pick up Katsuki." "Good morning to you to Azar, oh and cover your ears sweetie *covers ears* BRAT GET HERE NOW!!"

(Timeskip in the car)
Azar POV:
On the way to school we sat in a comfortable silence while holding hands and talking to each other. "Did you hear about the villain attack this morning babe?" I asked while keeping my eyes on the road, Bakugou looked towards me and gave me a confused looked "tch no I don't have time for that shit." I gave a chuckle before taking my hand out of his grasp to give him my phone then put my hand back to where it was before.
After a little while I heard Katsuki gave out a snort "A new hero huh, I bet I could beat her when I become number 1, oh also im walking home" I only shook my head with a smile on my face "ok babe."

(Timeskip during class)

I sat behind Bakugou in class, I wasn't really listening to what the old man is saying until I noticed everyone activating their quirks and paper in the air 'what the fuck?' I thought while loking around confused as fuck, and I guess Katsuki saw because I heard him snickering while looking at me.

Before I could make a snarky remark I heard the teacher speak "I know you all wanna go to the hero track!" I groaned annoyed already with all the noise everyone made expect my boyfriend, me obviously, and Midoriya. "Yes, yes. You all have some very impressive quirks but no power usage allowed during school! Get ahold of yourselves-" before the teacher could continue he got interrupted by non other than Katsuki Bakugou.

"Hey teach, don't lump me in with these bunch of losers. I'm the real deal but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted d-lister, ha." As Bakugou finished his little ranting he tilted his head forward to look at the teacher. I sighed as everyone started to complain about how Bakugou thinks he's better than everyone else.

"Huh, impressive you got good test results, maybe you will get into U.A High." The teacher said as Katsuki wore a grin on his face. I could agree with the teacher it's just his attitude that's the problem. I started to zone out as Bakubabe's ego increased, until the teacher spoke again.

"Oh yeah, didn't Midoriya and Kashikoi want to go to U.A aswell." I could only see Midoriya flinch as Bakubabe froze, although I just nodded to the teacher. I see everyone looking towards the poor greenette, then everyone bursted out laughing. I could only look away in shame and quilt as I can't stop Bakubabe

(Timeskip)
~Midoriyas POV~
I was looking at the new hero from my notebook that I wrote down until I felt my book get snatched away from me, and I looked up to only see Kacchan.

"I don't know what you think your doing, Deku, but we're not done yet." He said as his two friends came up behind me, making fun of my book while also saying it was my diary. As soon as I got up kacchan walked up in front of me and put a hand on my shoulder while using his quirk to burn me.

"You know, a little word of advice, nerd." He tilted his head giving me a closed eye smile. "Don't even think about applying for U.A. alright? or else." I was speechless of what he said right now. They started making their way out the door until kacchan stopped and something that made my heart break abit "You know, if you really wanna be a hero that badly, there might actually be another way. Just pray you'll be born with a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof of the building."

~Azar POV~
After putting the groceries for mom and dad in the trunk, before I could get in the car I heard a bunch of screaming...