Chapter 1.2: secret start's now

3rd POV:
Azar was waiting patiently for Katsuki to continue "It's ok Kat, take your time" he said with a soft smile on his face. Bakugou took a deep breath before he said the three words that made both of the males blush. "I like you..."

Azar was confused, shocked, and happy with the confession. "But I thought you were straight?" "Im bisexual ok?" Azar then decided it was time for him to know. "Well im glad because i'm gay and I also have liked for awhile now Kat."

Bakugou was now the one to look shock with the news, but he was also happy that Azar felt the same. While they both had a smile on their face they both locked eyes and started to lean in. They both closed their eyes and finally the gap between them closed, Azar wrapped his arms around Bakugou's neck while Bakugou had his hands on Azar's hips pulling him closer. Bakugou the licked Azar's bottom lip asking for entrance, which in reply Azar opened his mouth enough for the other male to push his tongue inside the ravenetts mouth. Bakugou took dominance and he pushed Azar against a tree that was close to them.

(A few minutes later)

After the little makeout they both had they both started walking around abit hand in hand. Suddenly Bakugou stopped so it also made Azar stop aswell. "Hmm what's wrong Bakubabe?" Bakugou blushed at the nickname but didn't say anything back which made Azar concerned. "Bakubabe it's ok take your time." The raven haired male said in a soft voice. "I umm I haven't came out yet to my parents..." Bakugou said looking down before he continue "and i'm scared if they won't accept me." Azar was shocked but he pushed that feeling aside and he hugged the ash bloned male in a comfort way. "Its ok if your not ready yet, I was scared aswell before coming out to my family. Also today Ite likes a boy." that made Bakugou smile before looking at Azar and kissed him again.

(Timeskip)

In the end they both came to an agreement that they both would keep it a secret from everyone, and that Azar would spend the night at Bakugou's house, his parents were ok with it.