Chapter 1.7- building muscle

Azar POV:
'I should start training before the entrance exams, I should ask Bakubabe to join me!' I thought while calling him.

20 minutes later

"Ha ha, baby your too big"

"You better take it then if you want to be stronger"

"Ok....im ready"

"Good"

"Ahh...wait no i change my mind, it's hurting my back!"

*sigh*"fine then...put me down idiot."

Azar put down Katsuki from his shoulders. "Im sorry katsuki." He said while he put his head down in guilt and disappointed. Guilty because he dragged his boyfriend his mess and disappointed because he thinks he will not grow strong.

*huff*
"Dumbass im not mad at you or anything, now come one we still have a lot of training to do. Especially with that chain quirk you just got, ok?"

"...ok, im ready."                       

                  A couple hours later
Azar's POV:
A couple of hours later, me and Katsuki just spent the rest of the day training together, 'maybe I should go and visit Izuku and All Might and see what their doing for training.' I thought while cuddling Bubs in my arms. "Hay Kat..?"
"Yeah?" "I'm going to go visit my uncle tomorrow and see if their is anything new okay?" "..alright*yawn* im going to sleep now, night babe." "Night baby"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY IF I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING IM JUST RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~