part 10 - you guys wanna come over?

hey ok so i'm skipping past some stuff because i'm planning on ending this story soon, so harry and louis went on the second date, louis wore the outfit liam told him too before and yea enjoy. also kinda smut in this chapter so little warning

~~~~

louis and liam were currently watching grease while laying in louis' bed eating popcorn. it was around 1 in the morning and louis had been talking to liam about his and harry's second date

they had went to the carnival that's in town. harry had won louis a big stuffed bear and they had went on the farris wheel they had there. once they made it to the top they kissed and it was magical.

liam was listening so intently before louis' phone dinged saying he got a text from harry.

haz😻: hey babe wyd

lou☀️: watching grease with liam wbu

haz😻: watching the notebook with zayn

haz😻: you guys wanna come over and hang out? my mums out for the weekend and she would be fine with y'all staying for the night so

louis looked over at liam who was just staring at louis with wide eyes.

"you wanna go over to harry's?"

"um will your mom let us go?"

"yea i bet just don't say anything about me and harry and she will say yes, plus i know she's still awake because i can hear the twins crying."

"ok sure let's go ask. plus i mean zayn's pretty hot, maybe i could try with him."

"i mean yea sure i'm pretty sure harry said something about him being bi."

after louis and liam asked louis' mum jay and they got her approval louis texted harry saying they would be over there in 10 minutes, louis and liam left, liam driving because he had his own car.

once they arrived at harry's house louis finally realized that he was wearing a crop top and his black sweatpants.

"dude harry's gonna think you're so hot wearing that." liam says looking louis up and down kinda thinking louis looked hot as well. also admiring how well his best friend could cross dress

"oh well i've sent him a picture of me in this before i'm sure he will be ok."

"what if y'all do it?"

"do what, fuck. i mean it wouldn't be my first time."

"louis william tomlinson, are you actually serious you've done that before."

"yea a couple of times back in don-"

but before louis could finish there was a taping sound on his window and both liam and louis looked over to see a shirtless harry looking at them with a smirk.

louis rolled down his window while looking into harry's gorgeous green eyes.

"you guys gonna get out of the car and come hang out with us or should i just leave ya be. y'all looked to be in deep conversation."

"liam was just lecturing me about sex, we're coming don't worry." louis says as he gets out of the car. liam turned off the car and got out. they walked back into the house after liam locked the car.

"hey liam, zayn is in the guest room, second door on your left once you get up the stairs." harry says to him winking

liam looks at louis like he's nervous but louis whispers something in his ear so he will calm down which does end up calming him down. he walks away while harry looks at louis with a confused look.