part 14 - the 3rd date pt. 1

louis was currently on his way to pick up liam and take him to harry's house so they could meet up with him and zayn.

louis had told harry to keep his weekend free and to pack for it. harry was very confused but went along with it.

by the time they got there it was about 4 pm. it only took 30 minutes to get to the lake house and liam and zayn were going early to set the things up for louis and harry.

zayn was at harry's house the whole day helping him pack. he made him pack one of his nice suits, some comfy clothes, his swim trunks and just some extra stuff

louis parked the car and they both walked into the house. louis immediately walked up to harry and kissed him.

louis was wearing a white nike skirt with a cream colored jumper for his shirt. harry thought he looked absolutely gorgeous. he loved it when louis would cross dress.

harry was wearing his black skinnies, a white and black striped shirt, his brown boots, and added his cross necklace and a tan hat

harry's hair was getting longer and was about at shoulder length now and louis loved it

harry's hair was getting longer and was about at shoulder length now and louis loved it. he was able to braid it and do little buns in his hair. harry loved it too when louis would play with his hair.

"wow...you look...wow." harry said looking at louis. he was biting his lip and just fonding over the older boy in front of him.

"thanks you too" louis said smiling.

"yea louis you look great in a skirt." zayn said watching harry's reaction.

"that's what i always tell him but he gets insecure about it." liam says rolling his eyes and walking over to zayn to kiss him.

"y'all are making me more insecure talking about it and staring at me."

"babes trust me you look beautiful." liam said.

"well me and liam better get going. we will see you on sunday." zayn said grabbing his and liams bags.

"liam do you still have the key uncle barry gave you and the copy to the main house?" louis asked