part 12 - harry is so in love with him

ok so just so everyone knows, they didn't end up planning that night cause liam and zayn were having fun and louis fell asleep so now this is where we are at, they are all at harry's house again

~~~~~~

fuckboy😏: hey y'all still awake?

payno🥄: yup what's up

fuckboy😏: well harry's passed out and taking up the whole bed and i also want a cup of tea y'all wanna go out and get some and plan the date?

dj malik😽: yea sure meet down in the living room in 10?

fuckboy😏: sounds good

louis looked over at harry. harry was lightly snoring and his hair was hanging in front of his eyes. louis thought he looked cute. he took a picture before he put on his grey shorts and one of harry's purple jumpers, grabbed his keys, wallet and phone then walked down the stairs to wait for liam and zayn.

once they finally got down the stairs they went out to the car and drove to the nearest coffee shop. louis ordered a tea while zayn and liam both got a coffee and a scone to share.

"ok so what exactly were your planning for this date?" zayn asked taking a sip of his coffee.

"well so i was gonna pick him up and take him to my uncles lake house for the weekend. then i would have a candle light picnic set up there and yea we would just spend time there the whole weekend. it's got a hot tub, we can go swimming in the lake, and he's got a king sized bed with fairy lights all around it." louis explained.

"wait! your uncle barry?" liam asked super happy

"yup he already said he would let me barrow the house and his other house too which i was gonna let you guys go in if you want? i already asked him liam if you and your boy toy could use it and he said absolutely and also said you me and him needed to go out for lunch sometime. oh yea also liam you and me are going out for lunch with him on thursday so he can give us the keys to it and stuff."

"omg thank you thank you louis!!" liam said jumping up and hugging him. "well babe you wanna go use uncle barry's lake house for the weekend?"

"yea of course love!" zayn said smiling before he kissed liam.

it was starting to get heated so louis got in between them and kinda pushed them apart.

"i don't want to see that."

"oh don't act like you and harry don't do this in front of us." liam says while zayn starts to kiss liams neck.

"whatever, so yea and i was thinking the next day i could go to that really nice restaurant down the street you know. take him on a nice date then go back and skinny dip in the lake and just enjoy the time together. also on then on sunday at 2 you and me have to stop at my uncles house to drop off the keys then we can drive zayn and harry back home and yeah."

"sounds perfect!" both liam and zayn said.

they talked for a little while longer till louis' phone buzzed, then zayn's phone buzzed, and then liams buzzed as well. all texts from harry

louis and harry

handsome🐸: babe where are you. liam and zayn are gone too. are you guys ok!!

zayn and harry

4 nips🐸🤬: bitch where are you, liam, and my boyfriend at. i texted louis and liam too

liam and harry

harold🤬🖕: what did you do with my best friend and boyfriend! where are you all. i miss my sunshine and my bradford badboi

"well i guess we should probably head back huh?" louis said laughing. he told harry he would be back in five minutes and they all left.

by the time they got back harry was sitting on the couch reading a book when he heard the door open. he immediately ran up to louis and hugged him super tight.

"haz i-it's getting k-kinda hard ... to breath." louis struggled out and harry immediately loosened his grip on him.

"where were you at. i woke up and you were gone. it scared me." harry said almost crying. louis loved this side of him. his sad helpless soft adorable side. louis kissed him softly while zayn and liam watched in awe.

" i couldn't sleep and needed a cup of tea. asked them if they wanted to go."

"you could have woke me up and taken me with you. harry said pouting. louis leaned up and kissed his pout away.

"you just looked so cute and peaceful i couldn't. plus i needed to talk to them about something. come one let's go upstairs babe."

louis started walking up the stairs with harry right behind him holding his hand.

"harry is so in love with him." zayn said smiling.

"louis is too. all he talks about to me is how much he loves him and wishes harry felt the same back."

"oh trust me he does. harry will sit there for housr talking about louis, looking at pictures of him and just explaining to me and niall what their life in the future would be like."

"you think they will say it while at the lake house this coming weekend?"

"i really hope so. they are made for each other. wanna head to bed love?" liam nodded and they walked up stairs.

what they didn't know was that while they were talking harry was laying with his head on louis' tummy tracing circles on his side and kissing his tummy, while louis was playing with harry's hair.

~~~~~

next chapter will probs be the date but yea hope you liked this one um all the love - ella