part 16 - the final chapter

it had been 2 1/2 years now since that party. louis and harry both moved to manchester for college and were living together.

liam and zayn lived across the hall from them and niall in a flat building a couple streets down. they all went out for dinner on sunday nights. liam and zayn had adopted a little girl. her name is eden mercedes malik.

harry and louis loved seeing eden. she was a sweetheart. zayn had proposed to liam right after graduation and they had got married a year after.

louis was waiting for harry to pop the question but he knew that they were in a good place in the relationship and he was happy.

harry however had been planning for about a month now to do it. he took louis up to the lake house his uncle used to own. he ended up selling it to louis since he used it more but still helped with payments.

harry and him were up there once a month and it was about to be exactly two years since they were there for the first time. louis always gave harry a new ring when they went and harry always loved the new one more then the last.

harry took louis up to the little spot on the hill to watch the stars with louis. he had the little velvet box in his back pocket and he was freaking out. he wanted to ask louis to marry him how their whole relationship began. a text.

darling🤍: hey babes

babes☀️: hey darling, you know i'm sitting right next to you?

darling🤍: yea so i wanted to ask you something

babes☀️: you're so weird but i still love you. anyways what you wanna ask love?

louis heard harry take a deep breath before his phone dinged saying he got a message.

darling🤍: marry me

louis was frozen, tears were forming in his eyes and he didn't know what to do. harry took this moment to get on one knee and pull out the box.

babes☀️: actually?

louis looked up at harry before he stood up.

"louis i could tell i would love you since we first started texting. there was something different about you that i loved. i didn't need to see your face to tell that you were meant for me and that you were beautiful. when we met in real life i didn't know what to say. you looks so gorgeous sitting there in that coffee shop. i just had to kiss you, taste you on my tongue. exactly two years ago we sat here and you gave me my first ring. i'm still wearing that ring till this day. i knew from that moment i couldn't live without you. i wanna grow old and have kids with you louis. i want everything with you. only you. so louis william tomlinson will you make me the happiest man on earth and be my husband? marry me?"

louis was full on sobbing now. he was at a loss for words all he could do was nod yes and stumble out "ye- ye- y-yes"

harry put the ring on louis' finger and stood up. he brought louis into a long passionate kiss. harry pulled back a bit to whisper a " i love you louis tomlinson."

louis responded back with, "i love you harry styles, or should i say harry tomlinson now."

"so i'm taking your last name?"

"um yea of course you are." harry just giggled before pulling louis back in for another kiss. they made love under the stars that night. nothing else mattered except for them.

~

they had the wedding a year later and went to jamaica for their honeymoon. when they got back they went to adopt a kid. there was a set of twins that needed a home and they took them in.

they had one daughter and one boy. Layla anne and montgomery jay.

a couple years later they adopted another boy, percy edward. 4 years later they adopted their last kid, another boy keaton william.

the twins were about 10 and keaton was 4 when percy was diagnosed with a tumor in his kidney. he went through chemo and lost his hair. monty and keaton both shaved their heads for him to show him he was handsome without all the hair.

it was a long fight but he died a year later when the cancer spread to his lungs. harry and louis were devastated but they knew it ran in his family. they stayed strong through it and they all prayed for him everyday.

the twins when off to college and both found the love of their lives while keaton finished his last year of high school.

he had already met the love of his life. a boy two years younger than him names theo.

he was over all the time with them and harry and louis couldn't be happier.

they got the best life they could have and they lived it to the fullest.

THE END

~~~~~
so end of the story, kinda sad. i'm working on a new story now, i don't have a name but i kinda like it so far. i only have one chapter done so if y'all want i will publish it. but um thank you so much for reading my story. all the love to all of you- ella💙💚