Chapter 5: First Day of School pt. 2

Monday August 10th

~*Leah's POV*~

Five minutes left of this hell hole. I couldn't wait to just get to my last class already and go home. I was so tired and I'm probably going to have to do the Chemistry project by myself. I have no intentions on doing it, but I need to get good grades. I had remembered that Jake and I had the same last class together. I'm getting used to finding classes now. So I started to walk towards room 303. History.

Once I found my class (which I was actually early to this time) I made my way to the back of the class and took a seat in the corner back desk. I placed my bag down beside my legs and rested my head on the desk. I was tired and I just want to get this damn class over with.

I looked up every time someone walked into the room hoping Jake would walk in any minute, but knowing how he loves to talk, he would be late. But I did notice someone who caught my attention. The girl who opened the door and knocked me to the floor this morning. What was her name?

"Hey Vanessa over her!" Someone called out.

Yeah her. The Vanessa chick with the dirty attitude. I lowered my head back down on the desk and heard footsteps coming towards me. I swear, if someone tells me to move I'm going to lose it.

"Leah?" I immediately recognized his voice. It was Jake thank god. I sighed in relief when I looked up. He looked almost confused but worried at the same time. I furrowed my brows as I looked around the room. And what do you know? It was Zayn.

"What Jake, what?" I asked, annoyed. I swear if Zayn tells me to move I will tell him off.

"Why are you sitting there?" As Zayn approached closer and closer to the both of us Jake started to move away more.

"Because it's the first day of school, and it's a fucking seat in class that no one is assigned to." I snapped.

"Yeah, except Zayn likes the back seats." Jake tried explaining.

"What, does this kid own every seat in each class?" I threw my arms in the air, getting more and more frustrated by the second.

"Only the back ones princess." Zayn's voice bellowed. I looked up at him and gave him a fake smile.

"Yeah, well I guess you'll have to find some other seat cause I'm not moving just like last time." I daggered my eyes at him. His eyes were dark. A sly smirk grew across his face. I watched as he took the seat next to me and propped his feet up on my desk.

I placed my hand on the sole of his shoe and roughly pushed them off.

"Alright princess, I don't know who you think you are, but-"

"I'm Leah Williams, that's who I think I am. And but nothing, you don't scare me or intimidate me. So if you plan on being this bad boy everyone is afraid of and trying it on me, it won't work. So you should just stop trying." I coldly spat. "Oh, and I am not doing our chemistry project alone." I crossed my arms over my chest and saw Jake's face completely shocked along with some other people.

Zayn on the other hand looked pissed off. And I could see Vanessa making her way towards me in the corner of my eye.

"Talk to my brother like that one more time and the next thing to hit you in the face dropping you on the floor will be my fists." Her venom filled words ran through my head. She is his sister? He is her brother? I guess I can see the resemblance. They both have shitty attitudes.

"I really don't think you're in charge of me. And I'm pretty sure your brother can handle himself. He's a big boy right? Or does he still wear diapers and you're the one who has to change them?" I had no idea where all this was coming from, but I did say I was going to lose it, and I think I'm losing it.