Preface

Hello
I am new here in writing section, this is my first ever story to publish. First, let me introduce myself. My username is Diehardfan, peculiar right? It is because of my love for reading stories. And this habit of reading stories developed from the age of what I cannot recall. What I can recall is that the most of my birthday gifts were story books and my father used to read those books for me. Later, with my increasing age, I started to read on my own. During my teenage, I got another habit of watching TV serials and within some more years while searching for different TV serials in web, I learnt about a special type of fiction called as 'fanfiction'. Previously I used to read those from different websites but there were just only a handful of fanfictions. The search for more fanfictions lead me here in Wattpad, with the help of one of my friend, Papiya Mahata.
          For many years, I just used to read stories and never thought of writing. Back in 2016, I got a new friend — Smita Bhattacharjee — a paying guest, like me, in the same house in Kolkata. She was, at that time, a winner of short story writing competition in Facebook. I was inspired by her hobby — anyone can try to write stories and I, too, started writing stories. Till date, I have written few stories but was never confident enough to publish those here.
          I joined Wattpad exactly 3 years ago from today. That was another 3rd June and since then I have reasons to be grateful to Wattpad. Wattpad itself is a very good friend who has many good stories in its magic busket and many fanfictions, too. Wattpad has also given me a friend, whose works and words both inspired me to write here. I should mention her — sumi96
After joining Wattpad, I tried to write for Wattpad two different stories, one in 2018 and one in 2019, but couldn't complete those because of some reasons. After two unsuccessful trials, finally I am publishing a story for the first time ever. I know there will be mistakes, grammatical errors and also some sort of immaturity in my creation, still I am asking for your constant support and encouragement overlooking those errors and immaturity.
This story is written as an incident of one evening but not too short to publish it as one-shot. So I shall publish it part by part. Hope you will support my effort.