3.

(Continuing from the previous part....)

'On the day of the meeting, for my surprise, I learnt that Mr. Mohit Khanna is not only the meeting organizer of Dream Catcher but the future of the same. He is the only son of the owner of that company. Later, that day, I knew from him that it was his belief that everyone should know about the duties and responsibilities of each and every post in a company be it a watchman or a peon to CEO or MD to become the owner, to have power one should know the responsibilities first. That was the reason for which he was working as meeting organizer at that time. What an ideology! It touched my mind and my heart, too. Little did I know that it was the initiation of my destruction.

I was unable to understand how and when I gave my heart to him. Yeah, I found him to be loyal too, all the criteria matched and I found him even more than what I wanted. As for now, I'm unable to re-live those moments so I just can't speak all my heart out.

Then a moment came when I got a jerk in my career. It was the time when our company was going to rise a bit higher. We were about to start a new business – Real estate. I was given with the responsibilities of assigning Civil engineers and Architects. I shortlisted some out of nearly fifty applicants. But almost all my selections couldn't impress our investors with their presentations. Thus all the problem had begun.

I was insulted by them that I was nothing without my parents' name, I had no potential of my own. May be they were right at that time. But that thing hit me so hard that I was determined to start my own business. But Mohit tried enough to convince me that the insult was not from my parents so I should not set up a business outside Singhania's. I ended up with the idea of borrowing money from our company to start a new business and after the flourishing of the venture I would merge it with Singhania group.

But within a few days, I got more severe jerk which I couldn't bear anymore. The same insult I got from my parents because of losing a business deal for my fault which was actually not my fault. I that time I decided to leave my home, family business, everything and to set up my identity of my own. I actually started to fly high thinking that Mohit is my nest. But, no, I was wrong. He was constantly insisting me not to do so, all were wrong according to him. That time, too, I believed that he was doing that because he cared.

But the truth was something else. After telling him that I left Singhania's, he showed me the reality. He was with me only because of Singhania group would be mine in future. Without business, I was nothing to him, never. That day life actually slapped me and slapped me so tight that I am still lost somewhere. And I could do nothing for myself.

My story ends here. It was hard for me to search a job like yours in this city because I cannot shut all the people's mouth. Currently, I work as an employee in Singhania group and that is not a favour. I stay in my house but I pay a rent for it. These all I could do to save my self-respect as I cannot afford more than that with my salary.....', Anaisha sighs.

(To be continued....)
——————————

Here is the update. Please share your opinions and please vote and comment. And if possible, share the story as much as possible. I need your encouragement and support. And one more thing, this part has too much essence of Hindi TV serials so please let me know if it is bearable or not.
And please share your valuable opinions, it is my humble request.