1.

Mumbai, Marine drive, 7 p. m.

Busy evening at Marine drive, vehicles are rushing from both the directions and a girl around 27 years of age is walking through the pavement of the road; alone in the crowd lost somewhere.
'Hey, are you mad or blind or what?', Anaisha shouts in anger as a bike approaches towards her.
'Madam, you are in the middle of the road instead of pavement', person on the bike replies softly.
'So you will be killing people, haan?', Anaisha is shouting again.
Person on the bike instead of replying her back, slowly removes his helmet.
'Rahul, you .. you are stalking me even now....', Anaisha feels a sort of disgust.
'I was coming from the opposite direction and you came in front of my bike. So, how was I stalking you?', Rahul replied very softly again.
Rahul was one of the classmates of Anaisha during her MBA, who proposed her but she rejected. Socio-economically she hails from a richer family and being the only daughter of business tycoons Aniket and Siya Singhania along with her beautiful and charming appearances and also her merits, she used to be a crush of thousands of boys in her college days. These all were the reasons behind the rejection. Although she was not much haughty, never insulted him but at the same time, she was not at all compassionate to him. Actually, she was in search of someone whose family status would match hers and with a loyal heart; but never found one.
'Are you okay? Should I drop you at home?', with Rahul's words, Anaisha came out of her thoughts.
'No, it's okay, I'm fine', Anaisha tries to hide what is going on in her mind.
'Are you sure?'
'Yeah, of course.'
'For the last time I'm asking you....', with this, Rahul kicks the ratcheting lever to start his bike but Anaisha cuts his words in the middle,
'Can you drop me somewhere else?'
'Where?'
'Where there is peace all over.....'
Rahul was about to ask 'what happened' but checking himself says, 'Sit'.
(To be continued........)
----------
So here is the beginning of the story. You may get the essence of Hindi TV serials here in my story.
Please share your opinions on this part of the story and please vote and if possible, please spread the story.