5.

(Continued from the previous part....)

'You should not think your sadness as either smaller or bigger with compared to others'. Your life is yours, so your pains are yours, too, nobody felt it or never going to feel it as you have felt those pains. Don't think it bigger so as to not invite more painful days in future and also don't think it smaller because you have gone through these with difficulties and be courageous that you passed those days and still surviving. Admitting that you are hurt is the first step to overcome this situation. And see, here is one more tragedy, I'm giving you advices but I am not in good condition either. Actually advising is easier than to apply those advices fully and correctly in own life. But not harder either but the lazy me!' Anaisha tried to laugh mocking at her own pain.

Suddenly with a mischievous smile in her face Anaisha says, 'I am going to state something different but first you tell me whether you can forgive me for what I had done to you during MBA'.

Rahul asks, 'What did you do that you are asking for forgiveness?'

Anaisha replies with an apologetic expression, 'The rejection!'

'Please Anaisha that was nothing to be worry about. I had crush on you and love is a huge thing. I had never loved you. Don't take it otherwise, every person is adorable, lovable but very few people are there who can truly love. You were lovable but what I had for you that was not love. And what you have done was absolutely correct. So why being guilty....', Rahul replies.

'Okay, then I am going to state that rather ask you, will it be ok if we try to develop a relationship?' and Anaisha is not at all ashamed of her question and giggling.

'No, not a good idea', Rahul answers, 'it is not that I am rejecting you this time', and he laughs, Anaisha laughs too, 'but for this time we should heal ourselves first, we should learn to feel us complete in ourselves once again. If we cannot feel us complete in ourselves, if we cannot love ourselves, we won't be able to love anyone else. And we can help each other in this process, but again, self-help comes first, is more important and should be in abundance. And then life itself will choose its way. If we are meant to be together, we will be together for sure. And see, I am also too good in advising but couldn't apply these in my life. Truly speaking, I too need help to apply these advices successfully in my life.'

'Someone, just in a while, said that self-help comes first, is more important and should be abundance', Anaisha taunts, 'so go for self-help first. Let's do some research for ourselves, individually, what we should do, what is really needed, so and so for our own well-being and then we will start accordingly and in extreme conditions, when self-help won't seem to be enough, we can try to help each other out. As both of us need to be healed, so we should be careful enough that with our wrong perceptions, in the name of helping we do not harm oneself or the other person.' Anaisha concludes.

'Now, as we have decided, we have to stand by ourselves and also we are there for each other when needed.' Rahul says.

'Yeah, all the best. One fine morning we will be healed surely.'

'All the best to you too Anaisha, should I drop you at home?'

'No, no, I go home of my own everyday, so why being a creeper or a parasite in the way of being self dependent. No backward movement, we have to move forward.'

'Yeah, right.'

Both of them stand up from the sands with the dreams of new beginning in their eyes and bidding a goodbye to the sea and this evening they individually starts for their home to make their own, happy future with oneself.

(The End)
——————————
Here is the update. Please share your opinions and please vote and comment. I want to know your views, please let me know. And if possible, please spread the story.
Thank you.

HEALINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें