𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗼 ˊˎ -

(𝗬/𝗡) POV

It was a nice breezy morning, I got up and was getting ready to meet up with Gon and Killua at the new cafe shop.

Since my hair was oily and there was still a lot of time, I will wash my crusty hair.  But before that, I shall first find something to eat and fill my stomach void.

Ilı.lıllılı.ıllı.

It was quiet, too quiet. Normally Hisoka-san would be downstairs screaming at Illumi-san or Chrollo-san on the phone.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some
bread. "Toast with butter is good enough."

Ilı.lıllılı.ıllı.

Closing the bathroom door, I walked into the shower and turned the tap on.

It's been a while since I had a peaceful shower without Hisoka barging in for unnecessary things or topics.

I stood there as the hot water wet my hair, massaged my skull with shampoo and rinse it off.

"The smell of the shampoo seems different." The smell never concerned me or anything, but this thing is just too strong.

I got out with the towel around my body and got dressed. I chose my favourite strawberry dress and got my hair done. "I should probably dye my hair again, what colour should I try instead of that pink."

Ilı.lıllılı.ıllı.

❝Ohayo (Y/N) !❞ A certain boy in green suddenly attacked me from behind. ❝Ohayo Gon-kun❞ I replyed with a smile.

❝So where is Killua and Alluka?❞

❝Killua is coming but Alluka said she couldn't cause she need to finish her school project.❞

I sighed out loud, I really wanted to see Alluka-chan today. We haven't had girl's night in a long time. ❝What is taking Killua so long-❞

I was interrupted by a sudden tap on my shoulder. ❝Yo❞

❝You really should stop scaring me every time we meet up Killua~❞

❝Chille chille, I've come in peace,❞ Killua said, walking past us with peace signs.

❝Anyways, where is that new cafe you were talking about (Y/N) ?❞

❝Oh yes! The new cafe is just right around the block, we can go right now!❞

I grabbed both of their wrists and started dragging them to our next destination as the sun shines brightly at us. 

Ilı.lıllılı.ıllı.

❝The cake is so good! You should totally try it Killua!❞ I scooped a piece of the cheesecake I was having with a new spoon, shoving it in Killua's face.

❝I'm not gonna cheat on my chocolate robots!❞ The boy screeched while shaking his head aggressively.❝"Its only one bite Killua. It won't kill you or anything." Gon said while eating his own mocha-flavoured cake.