> 𝟤𝟩: 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗃𝗎𝗒𝖾𝗈𝗇 <

(an: really long chapter ahead...
7486 words...)

the girl sighed hearing the knocking again.

who could be at the door? and why do they keep knocking and not leaving?

it's been 10 minutes already...

currently, loey was lying on her living room floor. her legs and arms sprawled out like a starfish as she looked up to the ceiling in silence, tears rolling down her face. finally getting annoyed by the knocking for the past ten minutes, she mustered up some strength to sit up, and walk to the door at a very slow place.

she wiped her remaining tears before unlocking the door and opening it, and what she saw surprised her.

a tall man who was fiddling with a box of cookies in his hand, his cheeks somewhat pink.

"i-uh...i brought you cookies," juyeon softly mumbled as his hand extended to reach her, a box labeled 'chocolate chip cookies' displayed over the top. her eyes widened seeing the boy for the first time in front of her.

he's very tall...and even better looking in person.

once he noticed there was no movement coming from her after a while, he retracted his hand back. "it's stupid. you don't have to take them."

loey wanted to laugh at his shyness.

except, she couldn't.

she was in no mood to laugh.

her eyes shifted to the floor to see his nike sneakers before it hit her: it was friday today. they were supposed to hang out.

"shit juyeon i'm sorry i forgot," loey rubbed her forehead in annoyance. "i just, this past week has been—"

"it's okay loey, i understand. you've been inactive for days so i mainly just wanted to check on you. i tried calling and texting but you didn't answer so i thought i would pay you a visit. i'll get going now if it makes you uncomfortable though."

the girl looked up. for the first time that evening she managed to make eye contact with him, and when she did, she almost wanted to burst into tears again. juyeon looked concerned. he looked genuinely concerned for her.

she could tell his eyes were searching her for any injuries or anything. blinking slowly, she sighed and moved the door more to the side.

"come in."

"wait i can come in?"

"i literally just said you can come in."

"oh yeah you did."

a small smile left her lips as he walked past her into her apartment. she closed the door before locking it again.

"sit down and make yourself comfortable. i'm gonna shower and quickly change so we can go out."

juyeon quickly turned around and shook his head. "don't force yourself to go out if you don't want to. i don't want you to be uncomfortable in any way loey."

flustered.

yeah that was definitely how she was feeling when she heard her name coming from his pretty lips.

"i need to get out the house anyways. jackie and jay have been trying to get me out for some fresh air so i think it will do me some good." she walked up to where he was sitting and leaned down to open the box. she grabbed a cookie while smiling at him before escaping to presumably her room.