Wattapads Not Just Quotes

{ FROM THE BOOKS OF WATTAPAD }

( THE BOND OF MAGIC)
By:-Cassandra_illinois

🌿• I'd learned a lesson long time ago that second guessing myself never did any good. I would just overthink & get myself wrapped in petty matters.

_____

🌿• Looking at yourself in the mirror when doing make-up. I liked it the flawless beauty standing before me. 'But it just wasn't me'.

______

🌿•Home is never a place, but a feeling. A deep piercing in your bones. I found home in shadows during countless years.

I spent hours wandering through empty pathways, getting the only adrenaline I could from saving lives, from the help I was able to distribute.
I was drifted, yearning for a security I never truly had.

Merciless voices came and went. Many untold lovers. Passengers who seemed as lost and cut down as me.

And suddenly I became a spectator of my own life, watching how my heart ossified until no sound was audible and no kinetic movement was tangible.

______

🌿• I've always loved rain. There was something so soothing about it. Its smell, its sound. Its coldness. I adored storms even more. There're people who are afraid of them. People who felt terrified at the sight of lighting and the pound of thunder. I somehow can't feel anything but peace when it comes to them. An incredible warmth, even though the degrees outside made it impossible not to wear a jacket.
'Storms made me feel that if there existed chaos in nature, even the worst human disarray could be handled and would soon cease. Just like tempests did.'

_____

Time is an absurd thing.
Time is the indefinite continued progress of existence and events that occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future.
But is it really? How do events really occur? It is undeniably difficult to explain its ambiguity.

Three.

In a few seconds you're transported into another time, another year. Society and our culture in general always tries to explain time as a linear phenomenon. But what if it's not?

Two.

It simply drags by. Disorienting, confusing.

One.

And as complicated and obscure as it was, here, staring at those stormy eyes, time seemed like such a simple thing. A transition.

Growth.

_______

🌿There's at least an eighty percent of our ocean that is unexplored, that has never been seen by the human eye.
It's ironic, really. Keeping in mind that the object of matter covers at least a seventy percent of the planet's surface. And not to mention the fact it works as the most important support of living organisms. Ocean is nature's bloodline.
If we take that thought into a smaller case, you won't be surprised to find the similarity there is between the ocean and human brains.