MY Remarkable Novel Memoirs....

.....................................................................

From : LEGEND OF CHU QIAO

♥In life, there were too many changes, one would never be able to tell when a storm would come, and if the incoming wave would turn everything upside down or not. All those painfully repressed emotions and hidden words ultimately still found a place to exit. Nothing is for sure, and the only thing that one could do was to treasure whatever one presently had.

♥It was weird but how things in life sometimes panned out. One could muster all his/her effort into something & come up short, yet in other times try something casually and have an inseparable bonds for life.

♥ Living is useless without enjoying daily life.

♥ There were few miracles in this world. The hardships of reality meant that many lived and passed on in an  abyss of hatred, while those who were able to look on the right side of things did not always manage to attain happiness. However, being alive was always better than being dead.

♥One that had never fallen from grace and fought their way back up from the Jaws of defeat would never understand what was most important to them. The  precondition in everything in life was that one must be alive for it to mean anything. Therefore, staying alive was of utmost importance

♥There are ups and downs in life, along with hellos and goodbyes. Everything in the world depends on affinity.

♥"The sun rises and sets naturally each day is destined. I hope you can fully let yourself float freely in the river of fate".

♥ Only cowards feel sad and only incapable people complain. I will not.I'm not sad and never have been.

♥One stone can create thousand of layers of waves

♥Age did not define how old a person was, only experiences could.

♥Life is a bed of thorns.If one's self and heart remain unmoved, one will not get hurt . Once it gets moved the pain will pierce all the way though to the bones, making one's life a living hell.

♥Time is the best healer and also the most cruel killer in this world. With passage of time, even the vast achievements were covered in dust as dreams vanished like mist, and like the tall grass at the end of autumn, swaying in the wind with the withered leaves, mocking others in laughter at their past promise.

♥The changes in Fate were ever so amazing. Even movement by a single step results in an unknown that one could never fathom. Despite that, One must keep walking on.

♥Fate is cruel and it loves to make mockery of ur life, so believe in fate but never depend on it.

♥Just like life and death, it is impossible to reverse the past.

.....................................................................

From : "Li chuan's past "

What kind of world is this ? When someone is said to be good, others are doubtful. When someone is said to be evil, others might not believe it. One is devoured if one stays silent. Everyone is filled with malicious intent.

Book :The moon and sixpence
Chinese 90s  song 'friend' by Emily wakin chau
Chinese singer : Faye Wong

The most frightening thing in the world is not the few psychopaths, its the majority of normal People and their desires hidden deep in their hearts. Its  just that those who lost their ability to hide their desires are called psychopaths and the one able to hide it become commoners