• BITTER TRUTH •

♥ "There're no perfect designs. Perfection...is an imperfection in itself."

•......•......•......•......•......•......•......•......•......

• Every single person on Earth possessed a conscious, and subconscious mind. This resulted in there being two types of lies - the conscious lie, that one was fully aware of when making, and the subconscious lie, that one was unaware of when making.
....................................................................

♥ "At critical times, a woman needs to have even more composure in order to grasp the situation."

......................................................................

♥  Life is a gamble. You only have one shot. There is no way you'll gain anything without risking some dangers."

A wife who doesn't have a husband's love will feel restless, in order for her to maintain her power she will form many dangerous thorns to protect herself. With the lady of the house behaving in this way, the whole household will not have a moment of peace. A man who doesn't feel peaceful in his own home will remain outside and this vicious cycle will never end

Being a female is sometimes such a sad thing. Many give their hearts away and overly depend on the other party. Once the other party disappears, it becomes unbearable to even stand alone and sometimes they would fall apart

If one pushed forward boldly, it could become an advantage but if one didn't know their place, it could become a huge problem.

Humans were a lot that preyed on the weak and wagged their tail to the strong. If the strong showed favor, they were exalted for patronizing the lowly, and when they crushed another cruelly, they were admired and revered. Those that wished to take advantage of her gentleness would be countless.

• It's danger that if you were to push excessively, you wouldn't sell a single thing to customer.Instead take a step back to move forward. Realizing this, business would not be finished in one shot.

♥ You know what, dead men Say no tales.

•♡ ♥Didn't people look at others who were higher than them? As for people who stood higher than others, as long as they were willing to look down, they would be able to see the person whom they wished to see.

Everyone will encounter confusion and temptation at some point in their life. It may be hard and painful. But that is not the reason to forsake morals and principles. Life is more than indulging in selfish desires and feeling good, it's about doing the right thing

♥ The stronger you have feelings for something, the more you feel the urge to conclude. It's an emotional need to 'wrap up' the feelings. But liars do away with that. Because they feel that once they have explained the incident, their job is done." The stronger you have feelings for something, the more you feel the urge to conclude. It's an emotional need to 'wrap up' the feelings. But liars do away with that. Because they feel that once they have explained the incident, their job is done."

♥ Sigmund Freud once said, the human brain has the capacity to add and subtract things to their dreams, therefore most dreams can be quite far from reality.
~
But if dream and reality is closely similar to one another, there are two possibilities:
1) He/She is too tired both physically and mentally, therefore, the ability to alter his dreams is reduced.
2) There is a strong desire that has been repressed for a long time. But now it's released.

♥Always beware, sometimes emotions and passion can bury logic and self control.

♥For example, if you were in a desert and had only one bottle of water, would you give it to the flower instead of drinking it yourself?"
"Of course, the flower is beautiful. I want to be near it, watch it, and have it. However, I cannot sacrifice everything I have for it. Look. It has been picked and put in a vase. Edgar, that isn't love. That is the desire to own. Liking pretty things and love are two different things."
♥ There's no guarantee you will get wisdom as you get older. Many just get better at justifying one's selfish actions and thoughts.
♥She'd already abandoned her belief that she would one day be appreciated if she patiently endured. That only happened in fairy tales. When she held back her complaints, people thought she had none. When she endured, she was used. That was the reality she had experienced.

Some women would suffer after turning away some lovesick men flatly. There were men who couldn't accept it and chased women around or hurt them, demanding them to tell their true feelings. To avoid such things, a few women came up with a clever tactic. This was called, 'The safe refusal'.