Life Philosophy

You must know yourself as well as the enemy to emerge victorious in your battles

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance."

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

"IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO SOMETHING BAD,
MAKE YOUR ACCUSATION BEFORE THE OTHER
PARTY HAS TIME TO FIGURE THINGS OUT."

••••••••••••

• " If you look at the painful aspects, then the pain will unconsciously be magnified. If you only look at the happy aspects, then your happiness meter will explode upward."

•••••••••••

♥ In the ocean, the clownfish's brightly coloured body often causes it to be the target of numerous predators. Although the bright and vivid colours of sea anemone give it a beautiful exterior, its tentacles are highly poisonous. Thus, the of the marine animals often stay away from it. However, the mucus coating on the clownfish contains some unique properties that allows it to survive the sea anemone poison and live safely beside the sea anemone. Whenever the clownfish encounters danger, the sea anemone would use its body to shield the clownfish from its predators. Similarly, the immobile sea anemone would use the clownfish as bait and attract other fishes to its vicinity in order to prey on them. The clownfish would also share its food with the sea anemone.
In the world of nature, such relationships are known as ( )."...... "The clownfish is able to help the sea anemone remove dead tissues and various other parasites, whilst the clownfish is itself able to remove the parasites and bacteria growing on its very own body through the constant contact with the sea anemone's tentacles."

••••••••••••••••••

♥"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honourable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson.

•••••••••••••••

People always make mistakes. Based on this, someone who has made small mistakes has a stronger capability to overcome the effects of setbacks. On the other hand, a person who has never made mistakes is dangerous. This means he completely lacks the experience and resolve to face setbacks.

••••••••••••••

Don't be afraid to face your wounds.
Because the truth is always there, under our wounds. Just waiting for us to discover it. Even though the bravest person may be grieving, he still has to seek the truth and answers he needs through his tears.

••••••••••••••

As the saying goes, money isn't everything, but there certainly are many things that one can't do without money.
Earning money wasn't difficult; the hard part was earning a large amount of it in a short period of time.

••••••••••••••

People whose everyday life was a struggle.
For these people, life was not an enjoyment but an uphill battle.

••••••••••••

People don't care about your identity,they will only blame you for being born into a life of luxury. One wrong step and you would be labeled for life People especially have issues against women that think too highly of themselves.

No one was born with a clear purpose. Instead, people made their lives meaningful by themselves and chose their own purposes.

Everyone suffered from unknowns and uncertainties of life. It didn't matter where one lived; it was just a part of life. there was no deep meaning behind. If I wanted one, then all I had to do was to make it myself.
I would choose, live, and be happy in this world. This would be my way of creating a purpose for myself and leave proof of my existence.

•••••••••••••••

Fairy tales often ended with a cliché sentence."And they lived happily ever after."Everyone wanted a happy ending, but just because the last page of the book was done, it didn't mean the characters' lives were over. In fact, in this case, only a very small portion of the characters' lives was included in the story.Their lives actually really began after the end of this novel.

•••••••••••••

Women who had emotional scars. Those women in pain were desperate. They were like fragile flowers with the deepest fragrance. Being very sensitive they become easy preys to the world.

♥Most women were obedient and dutiful. They grew up to be a good daughter, a submissive wife, and a selfless mother. Their lives were centered around their fathers, husbands, then their children. When these figures were taken away from them, they felt deep sadness and looked for another person they could depend on.So its better to learn early love yourself first And be selfdependant always.

......................................................................

In the fast-paced city life, each person is more or less subject to varying degrees of stress, and more or less has psychological problems of different degrees. Because we are human beings, we have all sorts of emotions, we feel happiness, we feel delight, we also feel loneliness, depression, anxiety, etc. These negative emotions are the killers within the area of mental health, causing people's minds to be heavily burdened. Once stuck, you will be dragged to the rock bock bottom and sometimes even further, to the abyss of death.

Normally a psychiatrist also uses silence as an intervention in psychotherapy. Especially in the early stages, many people will subconsciously choose to be silent, and even if they keep silent, it doesn't matter. Because silence can help them calm their emotions.

Everyone has selfish thoughts." It doesn't matter what you think; the thing that matters is what you do."

Continually doing good deeds would gradually become addictive. When a giver could witness the joy and gratitude from the receiver the giver felt instant gratification, which would simmer the desire to continue giving. It was the addictive feeling of being needed.