Stronghold: Suburbs Strip Club

Your P.O.V.

After what just happened at the casino, I was happy. The Saints just sent a string message that The Ronin was their next target. I decided to take a quick walk around the suburbs while the cops were on the scene.

I knew that it wouldn't be to long before The Ronin fell. All I had to do was find more ways to hurt them. I knew they ran sex and gambling, so I just had to wait for Pierce to give me a call. And as if on que, my phone started to ring and it was Pierce.

Y/n: What's up Pierce?

Pierce: Boss, one of the girls I know at Technically Legal just called. She said a Ronin bachelor party was getting to touchy feely. And it turns out that the bouncers have been paid not to do dick.

Y/n: So if anyone is going to teach those assholes a lesson, it's got to be me?

Pierce: Yeah, there's at least twenty of them in there now. But I don't doubt that they'll call up any reinforcements to help them.

Y/n: Thanks for the heads up Pierce.

Pierce: Any time boss.

So with that, I started making my way to the strip club. I remembered when I first saw this place after I had first arrived in Stilwater. I only went in the one time, and it was just to help the owner with her clients "private needs."

When I arrived inside, the place looked a lot different. I guess it must of had to do with Ultor adding the new suburb expansion and trailer park. But I also saw there was a bunch of Ronin all over the place too.

I had a feeling that they were using this place as a brothel. It made sense to use it as a legal front to run a really large prostitution ring. So I started to kill each and every Ronin that was inside the strip club.

And of course, people started to scream like crazy. And as I made my way through the back, I cleared out the guards there too. Then I made my way upstairs and cleared out The Ronin in the upper rooms and the managers office too. Once I cleared them out, my phone started ringing again.

Y/n: What's up?

Pierce: Boss, you got a dozen more Ronin coming your way.

Y/n: Don't worry Pierce, The Ronin won't know what hit them.

So I grabbed some ammo and an assault rifle and went to the room. I knew it would be my best bet to have some sort of advantage. As The Ronin started to show up, I gunned them all down one at a time.

Once they were all dead, I took the moment to catch my breath. I knew that they would have put up a fight, so at least I was ready. After a few minutes, I saw The Saints role in and move into the neighborhood.

At least now we had a decent foothold in The Ronin's turf. All we had to do was keep pushing forward and they would fall. But right now, I decided to make my way back to Aisha's. I knew the news would be all over the heist and I wanted to see it.

I knew it would only be one of those "fifteen minute" things. But I wanted to see if it was going to send a message to the whole city. And right now, all I had to do was wait and see to be sure.

 And right now, all I had to do was wait and see to be sure