Ch 19: Laundry Day

Your P.O.V.

After we robbed Poseidon Palace, we were excited. It would help send a message to Stilwater that The Saints were definitely back. I was with Johnny and Pierce at Aisha's place waiting for the news.

We had the money all on the coffee table and I noticed Aisha walk up to us with concern. I knew that she was going to be pissed when we told her what we did. But I knew that it wouldn't be to much of a problem.

Aisha: Why is there a bug pile of money on the coffee table?

Pierce: It's a little--

Johnny: We shot up a Ronin casino and stole all of the cash.

Aisha: And you brought that shit here?

Johnny: Where else would we go?

Aisha: But do The Ronin know that you stole their money?

Pierce: Well, they wouldn't of if we just went with my plan.

Johnny: If we went with your plan, we'd still be talking about it.

Pierce: Fuck off Gat.

Johnny: Excuse me?!

I was starting to get annoyed with their arguing at this point. That's when I saw that the news was on and shut the two of them up. Then Jane Valderamma went on to explain what happened.  Plus it turned out that both Troy and my mother were heading up the entire investigation themselves.

But they weren't able to get anything out since Jabe kept interrupting them. And Jane even showed security footage of Pierce, Johnny, and I rob the casino. Johnny and I celebrated with a quick high five while Aisha gave out an annoyed sigh. And Pierce was upset that he got called an "unknown accomplishments."

Y/n: Alright, alright, we've had our fifteen minutes. Now it's time to clean this money.

Pierce: Do you even know how to launder money?

Y/n: Please,but expensive stuff one place and resell it somewhere else.

Pierce: This isn't going to end well.

Y/n: You worry to much Pierce.

So we loaded up all the money into some bags and loaded it up in a car. Once we did, I drove to the nearby trailer park. I heard the other day some guy was selling a high class car. So I went to find the guy and was able to buy the car.

It was a fair price considering how much we stole. I got in my "new car" and had started to leave the trailer park. But as soon as I did, Pierce had decided to call me.

Pierce: Ronin are on their way, I told you it was a bad idea.

Y/n: Don't worry Pierce, The Ronin aren't going to stop me.

So I started to drive as fast as I could to get ahead of The Ronin. After a few minutes, I was able to lose them as I got a text from Johnny. It said there was an arms dealer nearby I could buy some gins from. So I tracked down the dealer and got some high tech guns and ammunition too.

Afterwards, I went to track down a dealer for the black market. It was real easy to find once since Johnny sent me the location of the nearest one. And I was able to make a deal as the dealer agreed to buy the guns.

She told me she had a stash of money at another safehouse. So she decided to drive as I would keep us safe from any trouble. And it was a good thing too, since The Ronin started to chase after us shortly afterwards. Luckily, I was able to deal with them until we got to the Barrio district.

After selling all of the guns I got, it was worth lots of cash. So I decided to put it into my account so I could keep it safe. At the rate we were going, The Ronin were starting to feel the heat. And I knew that it wouldn't be long until we would took back Stilwater.

Third P.O.V.

Back at the Japanese hotel Downtown, Shogo was on the phone with his father, Kazuo Akuji. And he wasn't to happy to hear about what's been going on over in Stilwater. And as Shogo tried to explain the situation, Jyunichi and a Ronin thug were listening in.

Ronin thug: What's going on?

Jyunichi: Shogo is explaining our failure to his father.

Ronin thug: Mr. Akuji really doesn't sound happy.

Jyunichi: That's because his son has brought him much shame. So Akuji is coming up America in order to teach Shogo how to lead.

Ronin thug: Is that good or bad?

Jyunichi: That depends on who you are.

After a couple minutes, Shogo ends the call with his father. He was starting to get stressed out at the situation that he was in. After a moment of silence, he had come up with a plan to fix things.

Shogo: We need The Saints taken care of before my father arrives.

Jyunichi: What will you have me do?

Shogo: Well what the hell do you think I want you to do? Go get some of our boys and kill them!

With that, Jyunichi and The Ronin thug left to get ready. And as for Shogo, he was still stressed about what has been going on. He knew that if he didn't deal with The Saints now, he would be a dead man.

 He knew that if he didn't deal with The Saints now, he would be a dead man