Ch 37: Riot Control

Third P.O.V.

At the factory district, Mr. Sunshine was waiting under the freeway. He had to try and find a way to keep as many clients as possible. The Saints have most of their turf and The Samedi have very little product left. So Sunshine was thinking of a way to hurt The Saints and keep clients. That's when a group of drug addicts approached for their latest supply.

Addict: Mr. Sunshine, come on man, where the shipment?

Mr. Sunshine: There is no shipment.

Addict 2: This isn't funny.

Mr Sunshine: I couldn't agree more.

Then the drug addicts had started to demand the drugs, regardless of price. Thar's when Mr. Sunshine revealed that The Saints stole the shipment. And it just seemed to upset the addicts that the shipment wasn't there. One of them even spoke up, saying that they would then buy from The Saints.

But once he said that, Sunshine turned and killed the addict. And once the addict was dead, the others had all immediately shut up. They were scared that Sunshine would just kill them too. And Mr. Sunshine let out a frustrated groan at the situation. So that's when he though of something that would help.

Sunshine went on to say he understood the addicts are upset. But he revealed that The Saints were likely hiding the drugs close by. And if the addicts found them, they could keep what they took. That got the addicts on board as they all went to find the drugs they needed. And once they did, Sunshine went to have a chat with Lin and Anna.

Your P.O.V.

After what happened yesterday, I was completely pissed off. Those bastards had the balls to kidnapp Lin and Anna. Now, I wanted to get them back and make The General and Sunshine suffer. And at the moment, I was trying to find a place to start. I was able to get my hands on a couple Samedi, but they wouldn't talk.

And I knew the longer I took, the less time I had to find Lin and Anna. So I was doing whatever I could in order to find them. I knew there was very few places they'd be hidden. But there was a chance that Lin and Anna would be in danger now. I was shaken out of my thoughts when my phone rang, and it turned out to be Pierce.

Pierce: Hey boss, Shaundi and I got the drugs in an old factory. But a bunch of drug addicts are trying to break in and steal our shit.

That's when I groaned, as I didn't have time to deal with this. So I told Pierce to hang on and I'd be there shortly. So I made my way to the address Pierce had sent me. Once I arrived, I saw it was the old factory Los Carnales used. And I saw a bunch of drug addicts trying to break inside.

So I rushed in and cleared most of them out as the last few ran off. Luckily, it turned out Pierce and Shaundi were both fine. And then I saw that there was a truck just outside. So I told them to load up the Loa Dust while I dealt with any addicts. So they started loading up while I kept an eye out for any reinforcements.

Luckily, no one else showed up and the drugs were loaded up. Then we all started making our way back to The Saints hideout. But that's when a group of drug addicts in cars started to try and attack the truck. So while Pierce and Shaundi were in the truck, I was dealing with the addicts.

After several minutes, the drug addicts were giving up. And once we arrived at the hideout, some Saints started to help unload the product. While they were doing so, I couldn't stop thinking about Lin and Anna. They were both god knows where and I had no idea where to start looking.

Shaundi: HEY!

When Shaundi called out, I thought she was talking to me. But then I saw a couple of drug addicts trying to steal some Loa Dust. Once I saw them, they each took a box and both had started running like hell. So I chased after them to not only get the drugs back, but to see if they knew something.

So fhen I started chasing them as they ran across a busy street. One of them got hit by a car as the other was able to get across. But I pulled out a pistol and shot the addict in the leg. Once I caught up to him, he tried to crawl away to try and get to safety. Sadly for him, I had grabbed him before had a chance at getting away and took the Dust back.

Addict: I need that!

Y/n: Where's Sunshine?

Addict: Give me the Dust!

I didn't have time for this bullshit, and I decided to be persuasive. So I stepped on the addicts injured leg as he started screaming in pain. And I started to punch him a few times too. After a few moments, I even ended up breaking one of his ribs. Once I did, he screamed even loader than before.

Y/n: WHERE'S SUNSHINE?!?!

Addict: What does it matter? I know that you'll just end up killing me anyways man.

Y/n: I'm in no mood for your bullshit! Now tell me WHERE HE IS!

Addict: GAH! HE HANGS OUT AT THE OLD MEAT PACKING PLANT!

Y/n: That's what I thought.

With that, I knocked him out and left his ass where he was. And the guy probably even shit himself too from me terrifying him. Now that I knew where Sunshine was, I could go and find him. And hopefully, I could find and save Lin and Anna there too.

 And hopefully, I could find and save Lin and Anna there too