━ PREFACE!

ooo

ooo. olivia sanderson

LARA JEAN LIKED TO SAVE THINGS

LARA JEAN LIKED TO SAVE THINGS. and not important things like whales, or the environment, or people. silly things. porcelain bells, the kind you get at souvenir shops... love letters... cookie cutters you'll never use, because who needs a cookie in the shape of a foot? maybe dan schnieder.

olivia sanderson did not like to save things.
she thought that most of her stuff held some memories that she was better off forgetting.
the only memories that she didn't like forgetting, were the memories that she had made with lara jean.

olivia, or liv, is josh's sister.
josh was margot's boyfriend.
i guess the whole covey family loves the sanderson family.

dan covey loves josh because he's a boy,
and all day, he is surrounded by girls. he's a gynaecologist, and the father of three daughters— so it's like, girls, girls, girls all day. he also likes josh because he'll go fishing with him. dan likes liv because she'll easily, without hesitation— volunteer to babysit kitty when everyone else is busy, and she compliments his cooking, even when they both know it didn't turn out too well.

kitty song covey loves josh because because he'll play cards with her and not get bored— or at least pretend not to. kitty loves liv for more reasons to name. a few being that she makes the best peanut-butter sandwiches (without the crusts), she's super good at drawing and helps her with (or does) her art assignments, and she loves to help her out with playing pranks and annoying margot and lara jean.

margot song covey loved josh for obvious reasons. he was her boyfriend, after all. margot loves liv because although she is up for goofing off, she knows the appropriate times to be responsible. and because she notices how happy lara jean is when she's with her. they're like oblivious, lovesick puppies.

liv and josh were always round their house; although liv much more than him. she and lara jean were joint at the hip, and most of the time, liv wanted to be anywhere else but her own house. her parents fought alot, so when things got really bad— so bad that she couldn't block out the shouts with her headphones— she'd climb through lara jean's window and they'd hold each other until the sun rose. knowing this happened frequently, the covey girl made sure to keep her window open a tad, and she kept a spare toothbrush for liv in her room.

she also had some sort of strange sixth sense for korean food, because she'd be right at the door just when the covey's would be sitting down to eat.

lara jean song covey was sure that she loved liv the most. they had so much in common, that it was uncanny. she loved her so much, that she frequently found herself sat at her desk, chewing at her pen, and staring at a blank piece of paper. until one day, when she finally found the words— she wrote.

 until one day, when she finally found the words— she wrote