Chapter 6

it's all fluff, but there is some underage drinking. nothing explicit tho. Comments are encouraged and super motivational for the next part <3

It had been an entire week that Satori had stayed with you. It was the last weekend before the end of the term, and you had forced him to study alongside you. He had been pestering you for days, and you had gotten to a level of comfort that his teasing remarks would be met with more than just sardonic answers. Now, you would almost flirt back. Almost.

"What did you get for number eleven?" You tapped the eraser of your pencil against your cheek, looking down at your test prep sheet. It was multiple choice, and you had done the formula in your head, not bothering to write it down, but you were reconsidering your hasty answer, wondering if Satori had found it in any of his calculations. You flicked your eyes up to him, sitting across the bed from you, flipping back through his papers.

"I got A," he said, not looking up from his sheets. His eyebrows were creased in focus, nose scrunched slightly. He was so absorbed in scrawling notes from the textbook you leant him. Your heart almost skipped a beat when his eyes shifted up to meet yours, a small smile on his lips.

He flashed his teeth, quirking a brow. "See something you like?"

"No, there's this gross thing at the end of my bed, actually." You gently kicked his leg with your socked toes. "I don't think it'll get off if I tell it to. You're like a massive spider with your long hairy legs."

He huffed, feigning offense. "I'm so bored..." Satori whined. "What if the gross thing moves to the top of the bed?"

You shot him with an unimpressed look. "Your grades are gonna shit the bed if you don't focus and study." Your statement didn't seem to deter him, however, as the rocking of the bed signaled his movement to meet you where you sat. Reluctantly, you shuffled the textbook on your lap. The red head didn't match your position, instead opting to wrap his arms around your waist and bury his face into your side.

"Let's do something else!" His cry was muffled in the hoodie he was currently buried in. You moved your hands to try and remove his massive hands from your frame, but any effort you put into trying to push him away was ultimately futile as he would just cling to you harder.

You rolled your eyes and groaned. "We don't have time to fool around, Charming! We have an exam ." You giggled slightly as his fingers found the exposed skin between your pullover and jeans.

"Oh, so you wanna fool around, huh?" He wiggled his brows and crawled foreward, face centimeters from yours, a stupid smirk gracing his lips.

"Quit it, asshole!" You shoved his face away, as he'd moved to be so close to you that you could feel his breath on your face.

He flopped down dramatically onto you. "Ugh! You're such a book nerd."

You scoffed. "I take pride in not aspiring to be a gas station attendant, thankyouverymuch ." You flicked his forehead.

The red head muttered something under his breath, rolling his eyes. You scrunched your face.

"What'd you say?"

"You're such a Twilight kinnie." He proclaimed, sticking his tongue out. Your brows shot up and you stiffened your shoulders.

" Excuse me?! "

He shook his head, his toothy grin returning. His eyes were half moons, smile lines tickling the corners of his squint. "You heard me." His tone was smug.