Chapter 7

Casual TW: abuse; physical and verbal, mention of suicide, like four different overused tropes at once, pervvy guys, and a cliffhanger cause I'm an asshole. Also the pacing is kinda fucky, sorry. :/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satori's head was fuzzy. He knew where he was, and he was having a damn good time. But his head hurt. He considered having another drink, but decided against it, and instead texted you.

Me: duuuud

Me: diid i leve u????

Me: im sorrry

Me: im at noyss house rn do u kno wherer that is!

Me: ?***

Paradise: it's okay charming. Im with some friends, you said you were going with the guys

Me: i fee bad

Paradise: hun it's okay

Paradise: we're watching Legally Blonde now, text me in the morning, okay?

Me: o k

"Yo Tendou!" Teru shouted. Satori turned around, head spinning when he moved too fast. "My buddy's got a question for you!"

Another third year, Satori couldn't remember what school he was from, sauntered up to him. He had greenish hair and an obnoxious smirk on his face. The hairs on the back of Satori's neck went up merely in his presence.

"That girl you showed up with, are you two a thing?" he asked, leaning against Satori's arm.

"Uh, not really," Satori answered honestly. He wanted to puke at the smell of this guy's overuse of aftershave.

"Oh thank god, because I've been wanting to hit that all night. You got her number?"

"Uh, what?" Satori asked.

"Do you have that bitch's number? I wanna fuck her, and if she's as drunk as the rest of us," he looked to a few guys behind him, all wearing a jacket with the same name on it. "It shouldn't be too ha-"

His sentence was cut off by Tendou cracking him across the nose.

"What the fuck man!?" he yelled, raising his fists.

"Don't talk about [Y/N] like she's a piece of fucking meat you piece of shit!" Tendou yelled again. He made to swing once more, but a fist collided with his cheek. He ended up biting his cheek in the process, causing blood to spit from his mouth.

"You two aren't fucking, might as well let someone."

Daishou. That was his name. The prick. Fuck Daishou.

"Dude, he's not worth it. You're both super drunk, let it go." A hand placed on his shoulder. Satori turned around to see who he recognized as Sugawara, the guy he had beat in an arm wrestling challenge earlier that night. His hair looked slightly crusty with dried beer in it from the bin that had been dumped onto him. Tendou closed his eyes and sighed, spitting out more blood and saliva onto the ground.

"Come on man, not on the carpet!" Nishinoya yelled. Tendou muttered an apology before walking away.

"Fucking pussy."

Satori turned around and landed one last punch to Daishou's face before Sugawara and another brown haired guy grabbed him by the arms and ran from the building.