chapter four.

Y/n and her friends began walking to their first class, Defense Against the Dark Arts.

"Get lost." Y/n heard.

She turned to see Mattheo talking to Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"No why would we leave Y/n to talk to you? Alone!?" Ron said getting into his brother mode.

"Ron calm down." Hermione said.

"I need to talk to Y/n." Mattheo said.

"Well whatever you say to me you can say to them." Y/n finally spoke.

"Fine. I wanted to see if when the time comes, you would go to Hogsmeade with me." Mattheo said confident.

"WHAT!?" yelled Harry and Ron.

"She would never go on a date with you." Harry said with a glare.

"Woah no one said anything about a date. It would be just hanging out, just the two of us." Mattheo says.

"You quite literally just described the definition of a date." Y/n said laughing a bit.

"I just think since I saved your ass I deserve at least your time."

"So you think because you "saved" me that I'm just hopelessly in love with you? Funny." Y/n said. The quartet walked away. Leaving Mattheo stranding in the hallway.
———————————————————————————
They're new teacher started writing on the board.

"Alastor Moody." He says as he write his name on the board.

"Ministry malcontent. And your new defense against the dark arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story, goodbye, the end."

Everyone in the class looked shocked but too scared to say anything.

"Any questions?" No one answered.

"When it comes to the dark arts, I believe
in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?"

"Three sir." Hermione answered.

"And they are so named?"

"Because they are unforgivable. Use of any one of them will..." Hermione started.

"Will earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban. Correct."

"Now the ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what you're up against, you need to be prepared, you need to find somewhere else to put your chewing gum other than the underside of your desk Mr Finnigan!"

Everyone turned around to see Seamus looked stunned.

"Aw no way, the old codger can see out the back of his head." Seamus said as Professor Moody threw his chalk in anger at Seamus.

Suddenly a note was given to Y/n by Hermione. She gave Hermione a questioned look. All Hermione did was shrug and point to Mattheo.

Mattheo was smirking.

You look good today.

Y/n caught herself blushing reading the note.

"So, which curse shall we see first? WEASLEY!" Mad eyes voice brings her back to reality.

"Yes?!" Ron said nervous.

"Give is a curse." Everyone was waiting for what to happen next.

"Well, my dad did tell me about one... The imperious curse."

"Ahhh yes, your father would know all about that. Gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why."

Mad eye pulls out a spider and uses a spell to make it slightly bigger.

He then sends the spider flying around the class room. Landing on certain students.

It lands on Draco.

"GET IT OFF. GET IT OFF." Draco tells Mattheo. Mattheo was trying not to laugh but swatting at the spider.

"Talented isn't she? What shall I have her do next? Jump out the window? Drown herself?" Y/n realized why this curse is unforgivable.

"Let's have another." Mad eye sees Neville raise his hand.

"Longbottom is it?" Neville nods.

"Professor Sprout tells me you have an aptitude for herbology."

"There's the um... The cruciatus curse."

"Correct! Correct! come come. Particularly nasty. The torture curse."

Mad eye then point his wand at the spider as it starts the squirm.

Neville vegans to look uncomfortable.

"Hey! Can't you see it's making him uncomfortable!? Stop it!" Y/n yells.

Mad eye stops leaving Neville disturbed.

"Perhaps you could give us the last unforgivable curse Miss Lupin."

"The Killing Curse sir." Y/n said shuddering at the thought of it.

"Avada Kedavra!" Mad eyes as the spider slowly dies.