Night 1: The Italian Shoe Incident (Gina and EJ)

A/N: I might end Night 1 with this chapter lets see how this goes....

TW: throwing up, some swearing

EJ's POV:

My stumach was about to grumble from starvation for the hundredth time today since we haven't even ordered our food yet. I mean Gina went ahead and ordered alcholic beverages for some reason and now we aren't having dinner. So much for a drama club alumni reunion on a cruise. I was just hoping that they had an excellent steak at this restaurant since I can't go on a cruise and not eat steak.

"EJ, a little help here please," Natalie snapped her fingers in front of my face as I stopped daydreaming about my steak I wasn't going to order.

"Huh? What?" I didn't even realize what she was asking me.

"Gina seems a bit too drunk to walk back to the room and dinner seems to be over before it even started. I don't know where Ricky and Carlos are but I could use an extra arm to help Kourt and I carry Gina back to our room," Natalie motioned to Gina who was passed out cold on the dining room table after the kissing incident which I seem to have forgotten because I was thinking about my steak.

"Oh yeah sure. I don't know how she fell asleep on the table. Must be a side-effect because her body isn't handling the alcohol or she's just tired," I carefully helped Natalie pick up Gina bridal style out of the restaurant as Kourt held her purse in one hand.

After walking down several halls while getting awkward stares from families with kids and crew members, we finally reached the girls' room. Gina started to stir in her sleep as I held her while Kourtney looked for her magic band that she swore was in her purse since she wanted to show off the jewelry that was on her arm tonight.

"Ricky, I don't feel good..." Gina mumbled as I held her bridal style while her eyes were still closed.

Ok, that was awkward. I mean she did cause rini drama at our not so finished reunion dinner, but isn't talking about a married man in your sleep a bit much? She's not even married to him. Nini is. I wonder where she is.

Before Natalie could move out of Kourtney's way to open the door with her magic band, Gina woke up and she was right, she didn't feel good at all because she puked all over my italian dress shoes.

"You finished?" I gently pat her back as she let go from when I was holding her bridal style when she napped.

"I don't like this," Gina started to cry as she ran to the girl's restroom.

"I'll go call someone to clean the mess up outside our door. You can take your shoes off and we can find a bag for them," Natalie leaned over to whisper into ear as I watched Kourtney hold Gina's hair back and hand her tissues.

I wanted to say something to comfort her but she hacked on my shoes; and I don't think anyone wants to talk to anyone tonight after the events that occurred at dinner.

********

Gina's POV:

"Where am I? Is dinner over? My head hurts like a bitch," I leaned over to see Kourtney and Natalie asleep by the end of my bed.

"Kourt, wake up" I gently shook her shoulder.

It must still be the same day because we are in the same clothes. How much time has passed since dinner? How did I get to the room?

"Oh finally you are awake. How are you feeling?" Kourtney runs her eyes as she yawns in between speaking.

"My head feels like someone is constantly throwing a hammer at it and I don't know how I got back to the room. I feel like shit to be honest," I laid my head back down on the pillows that Natalie wasn't using.

"I don't think you want to know what happened last night. What time is it?" Kourtney go up to look for something to fix her hair.

"the clock says 4:30 am. Do we have any medication? My head hurts and my stumach feels weird," I rubbed one side of my forehead as I closed my eyes away from the bright lights.

"Not that I know of. Natalie, might have some but she's asleep. I'll go ask the front desk," Kourtney offered getting moving around our room quietly.

Before Kourtney could grab her magic band to go look for medication, I felt a wave of nausea from the bright light that was on by our bed side and ran to the bathroom throwing up everything that remained in my stumach.

"You sure I don't need to just call concierge or the group chat and ask if anyone has medicine?" Kourt whispered as she held my hair back.

After rinsing the sick taste away from my mouth, I leaned over to Kourt's shoulder.

"I remember something that happened last night," I whispered as we turned our heads to see Natalie awaken.

"I'm here for you, if you need someone talk to," Kourt stroked my hair as a tear dropped from my face but I wiped it away quickly.

"I kissed Ricky last night," I started to sob into her dress that she was still in.

"And  I don't regret doing it. It felt right," I picked my head up off her shoulder to look away ashamed of what I had just said.

"Are you sure this isn't the alcohol and hangover taking over?" Natalie hands me a bottle of Ibuprofen from her makeup bag that was on the sink counter all along.

"I meant what I said and did. I feel like a shitty loser. Why are you guys even taking care of me after last night?" I wiped my eyed and opened the ibuprofen bottle to take a pill.

"Because we care about you and you are one of the best most talented friends that we have," Natalie and Kourtney said at the same time.

"Thanks for everything. You guys are the best. I don't remember much from last night, but I think we should make some memories and have some girl time. Well after a quick nap because my head hurts like bitch, well more like someone keeps throwing a basketball at my head." I walked back over to my bed to lay down as the girls followed.

"Sleep tight. Let's forget about dinner. How about a pool day tomorrow? They have a giant slide," Natalie whispered from her bed as we closed the lights.

Before any of us could respond to Natalie, I heard Kourtney snore and the ibuprofen took over my body since I was still half hung over so I decided to close my eyes.