Chapter 2

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

As I entered the classroom, I caught sight of Taehyung engrossed in a friendly conversation with Jessy. Yes, you heard it right – we're all in the same class. My seat is nestled between Jimin and Jungkook. Lisa and Jennie occupy the back seats, while Rose and Jisoo are in front of us. Taehyung, Jin, and Namjoon are situated near Jungkook, while J-Hope and Suga share Jimin's side. Jessy is seated behind Taehyung.

Time Skip – Lunch Break

The teacher's departure signaled our opportunity to pack our bags. Jungkook's stomach voiced its impatience.

Kook: Ahhhh! I'm so hungry right now.

A chuckle escaped me.

Y/N: You're always hungry.Jimin: True though.

Laughter resonated, shared among friends.

Blackpink: Y/N, come on, let's go!Y/N: Sure, guys, let's head out.

I nodded, beckoning the BTS members to join us. They obliged, except for Taehyung. Together, we headed for the cafeteria.

Seated around the table, our food spread before us, Jungkook complimented my cookies

Kook: Y/Nahh, your cookies were so yummy.Jimin: Hey, you brat! You didn't share with me.Y/N: Relax, Jimin. I'll make some for you. (smiling)

Suddenly, a tug on my hair yanked me from my cheerful bubble. Turning, I found Jessy.

Y/N: What do you want now, Jessy?

My gaze bore into her, a mix of annoyance and anger.

Jessy: Why are you sitting with my oppas?Y/N: Your oppas? Are you guys really her oppas?

My gaze shifted to BTS for confirmation.

Namjoon: No, we're not.

Suga: Who are you?

His question was pointed, aimed at Jessy.

Y/N: See, they don't even know you.

Jessy: But Tae oppa knows me.Y/N: Is that true, Tae?Tae: Yes, I know her. She's my friend.

Jessy: See, I told you. How did you become friends with them? You're not even that beautiful.

Y/N: Excuse me? I'm not a mirror. And for the record, being friends with them has nothing to do with looks; it's about attitude. So, you better leave.

Tae: Shut up, Y/N! She's my friend, and she's better than you.

His words stung, though he muttered them quietly, I heard every word. With that, he walked away.I felt wounded, hurt by his sudden change. So, I decided to skip my remaining classes.How could he say that? Is she truly better than me? What did I even do to you, Tae?

Time Skip – 2 Days Later

In these past two days, Taehyung had gone out of his way to avoid me. I was at a loss about what to do.Now, I find myself in a Math class, my thoughts disrupted by an unexpected announcement.

Announcement: Students, our school will host a prom night tomorrow. Hence, you may leave early today. All are requested to attend the event. Thank you.

The news set off a frenzy of conversation about prom partners. Amid the buzz, two boys eagerly shouted their proposals towards me.

Boy 5: Y/N, be my partner! (shouting)

Boy 6: No, choose me!

I brushed them off and sought refuge with my friends.

Jennie: I can't wait for tomorrow's prom night!

Jisoo: But who will be your partner?

Jennie: Oh, I hadn't even thought about that. Hey, Y/N, do you have a partner?

Y/N: Huh? Umm...

My eyes inadvertently met Taehyung's, his expression blank. Before I could even form the question, he was gazing at me, Jessy's voice broke the moment.

Jessy: Tae, will you be my partner?

------to be continued--------

Published: 04.06.2021

[Edited]

Hope u like this chapter.
It's just an imagination.
Don't take it seriously.

Feel free to share ur ideas.

Don't be a silent reader.
If u ended up liking this chapter.
     Vote🌟🌟
     Comment 👇 👇
     Follow for the updates😊😊
Have a nice day!
......
Bye👋👋👋