Chapter 23

Y/N PovWhen I was running to him I saw someone pointing a gun at him

Y/N Pov
When I was running to him I saw someone pointing a gun at him..from a window of a house near us...I quickly run to him and hugged him tightly...when I hugged him something hit my back near my shoulder..but I didn't let go of him...

Taehyung Pov

I just cut the call from my secretary and when I am going to turn around Y/N came and hugged me tightly..soon I heard a gun sound when I looked down at  Y/N who is hugging me..I became shocked seeing blood coming out from her shoulder..I quickly took her to my car....upon seeing her like this my heart started to ache and I began to cry silently..

Tae:WHY..?WHY U TOOK THE BULLET INSTEAD OF ME??..
Y/N:T..ae.. h..ow  c..an  I  le..t  u  ta..ke  the  bul..let.. when  I a..m  Al..ive? ?

I BEGAN TO CRY VIOLENTLY..Soon we reached the hospital and I admitted her..
I am waiting for her infront of her room

I started to cry while sitting on the chair near her room...soon a man came to me and hugged me..after seeing his face..my head started to pain...I held my head tightly coz the pain is unbearable...

Eunwoo Pov

When I am talking to Y/N..she cut the call...when I reached their house..I neither saw Taehyung  nor her..so I asked one of the maids about them...she told me everything and at last she said they went to near by hospital...I quickly went there..After reaching there..I saw Taehyung crying...I went to him and hugged him tightly..when he saw me he held his head..I think he is remembering everything by seeing me..

Author Pov
If u think why didn't Tae rememberd when he saw Eunwoo before...is.. Eunwoo didn't attend their marriage coz he went London that time..but he knew they are married and also he knew that Tae lost his memories coz Y/N told him through phone..before one week Eunwoo came back..so that's how it happened..

Taehyung Pov

I closed my eyes coz I couldn't take the pain...soon I started to remember everything...how I rejected Y/N...how I regretted it...how I loved her...how I married her....and at last how I lost my memories...