Chapter 21

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

My meeting went well...it's lunchtime now. 

Did he eat his lunch? I have to check on him, so I went to his company.

AT HIS COMPANY

When I entered, everyone bowed to me. 

Of course, they knew me as his wife and the CEO of Kang Enterprises. 

When I opened his cabin's door without knocking, I saw a girl in a revealing dress talking with him. He didn't say anything to her for being like that, so I asked her with my coldest tone.

Y/N: Who are you?

Girl: I am his secretary. (rolling her eyes)

Y/N: DID YOU GET PAID TO BE A SECRETARY OR SOMETHING ELSE??She got scared.

Y/N: YOU KNOW WHAT...you are fired.

Girl: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT I AM FIRED? HE IS THE BOSS HERE, NOT YOU.

I looked at him with a deadly glare, making him gulp. 

I asked him.

Y/N: Do you have any problem?? (Cold tone)

He just shook his head.

Y/N: See, he himself said....you are fired...now get out!

Girl: Why should I?? (Bitchy tone) Why should I listen to you?

Y/N: Oh, honey, do you know who I am??? (She shook her head with attitude)

Girl: Are you a celebrity that everyone should know you?

Y/N: Oh...have you heard about Kang Y/N?

Girl: Umm...yes, she is the CEO of Kang Enterprises.

Y/N: It's me, honey....I am Kang Y/N, CEO of Kang Enterprises and wife of this Kim Taehyung. (smirking while pointing at him)...so now I am KIM Y/N and I have the right to fire you...(after hearing that, she widened her eyes and bowed to me)...you know I can make you jobless by ordering others not to give you a job?

She fell on her knees and started crying.

Girl: Mam..please...I need this job....for my family.....please don't do anything.... (begging)

Y/N: GET UP!... (she stood up)....you should know your limits before flirting with my husband.But sorry not sorry, you are fired...I can't leave you close to my husband....now GO!!

She went out, crying after bowing to me. 

Then I looked at the man in front of me with my cold gaze.

Y/N: Did you eat your lunch?

He just stayed quiet and looked at me blankly.

Y/N: I ASKED SOMETHING.. (shouted a little)