4.

The door open ups and there he is. The man that every fifteen-year-old girl is dying to meet. The man girls all around the world would give anything to just even see him in the flesh.

Harry Styles was standing in front of me.

"Hi, are you here for the party?" he asked me in that familiar accent.

"Uh-uh yea um, hi sorry I'm Avery" I finally spit out. I'm not a nervous person so I don't know what got over me.

He let's out a little chuckle and smiles.

"Presley told me you were coming, come inside." He says as he steps out of the way of the door. Presley's been talking about me to other people? Why?

"I heard you were a pretty talented songwriter" I hear behind me.

"Uh yea I've been writing for a while, it's something I love doing." I state back.

"What inspired you to start writing?" I stop. How do I tell him that his ex-girlfriend is the one who inspired me to even get into this?

I turn around and stare at him. I never knew he had green eyes, but they were so mesmerising. I think I could stare at them all day.

"are you ok? You seem startled by my question" he says. I must've been staring for too long.

"Uh sorry I zoned out; it happens too often. It was actually a person who inspired me to start writing and singing" I finally answer his question.

"Who would that be?" I'm starting to feel so nervous; I don't know how he's going to feel about this one.

"How about I give you some hints" I tease. I didn't want to say it straight up, I wanted to play a game.

He smiles and nods his head, gesturing me to go ahead.

I'm going to use some song lyrics and names and I hope he gets them.

"Well you them all too well, they've got a great sense of style. They've got that red lip classic, thing that you like. They've also got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt." I hint.

He smiles and starts shaking his head.

"Taylor, that doesn't surprise me honestly. She's an incredible writer and I think she has the potential to inspire millions." He speaks.

I have to agree with that statement. No one can song write like Taylor can. No one wins album of the year at The Grammys for no reason.

"You know Taylor and I wrote songs together we just never released them" he continues.

I was shocked by this statement. I knew they dated, but I didn't think it was long enough for them to right songs together. Before I got to speak I heard a loud shout from the other end of the house.

"Avery!!!" I hear my name being called and I turn around to see Presley walking over to me. I walk up to him and greet him with a warm hug. I love hugging people.

"You're actually early for once, it must be a miracle from the God's above!" he jokes, and I hit him on the chest. "I see you've already met Harry so no need to introduce you two" I turn around and just see Harry standing there with his arms behind his back.

"Pres, what is this party for exactly? When you invited me, you never actually told me why" I question him, I was still confused.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you oh no. It's Harry's birthday next week, but he's going to be doing promo so we're throwing him a party now."

Now I feel bad. If I knew I was coming for a birthday I might've worn something nicer, maybe even brought something. Except now I'm here empty handed in casual wear. I felt so stupid. I had to play it off cool.