5.

This is going to be a long one so buckle up.

I walk into my apartment. The same apartment I've lived in for almost three years now. It was home to me. I slouch on the couch.

I had such a good day today. I need to think over everything that happened today. I don't know if I've felt this warm feeling that I'm feeling before.

Today I made a new friend. That new friend is one of the nicest, most polite, most generous people I've ever met. He was a true gentleman, and I was honoured when he wanted to be my friend.

I close my eyes and I playback how much fun I had at the party. We talked the whole time, and I didn't even get a chance to talk to anyone else.

Before I knew it I had drifted off to sleep.

I woke up suddenly to the sun shining in my eyes. I've got to stop falling asleep on the couch, I always wake up sore. I let my eyes adjust to the sudden change in light.

I pull out my phone and see that I have a text.

H

Had fun yesterday! Can't wait to hang out again – H

...

I didn't even notice he put his name in as H in my phone. Also, why did he sign off his text, I know who he is.

I sit up, my bare feet hitting the cold hardwood floor. I stare down at the text on my phone and smile.

We won't be able to see each other for a little since he's going to be doing promo, but it doesn't hurt to ask when he's free next right? I'm sure it doesn't. plus it's not like he isn't doing promo in LA.

Avery

I had fun as well! When do you think you'd be free next?

...

I send the text and just stare at the screen. I can't expect him to reply straight away so I place my phone on the couch and head over to the kitchen.

Before I even reach the counters I hear my phone ding. It couldn't be him right? It's probably Victoria asking about yesterday. She'd be very curious about what happened between him and I.

I turn around and walk back over to my phone and read the text, not expecting this.

H

Today actually, I'm going over to the Beachwood café for some coffee. Would you like to join me? -H

...

Did he... did he just invite me to coffee with him? I must be dreaming. He replied to me so quickly as well. I didn't expect any of this.

Avery

I'd love to go! What time and where is this café you speak of?

H

I'll be going in about an hour, I can come pick you up to save you getting lost on the way, if that's alright with you of course. -H

Avery

Sure : )

...

I smile holding my phone to my chest. I text him my address. I can't believer he actually offered to pick me up. I'm nervous now. I have to get ready.

I run over to the bathroom. I frantically get my toothbrush out and brush my teeth. I don't wanna meet up with him and have morning breath.

I run out to the bedroom and go to my closet. What to wear?