18.

You're a traitor Harry, and I know that you will never feel sorry.

I barge into the room where I always do my writing and start a new voice memo. I sit down by my piano and my fingers press down on the chords. 

I start humming, not exactly sure what I'm going to get out of it. That's when the words start flowing out. 

"Green guilty eyes and little white lies"  Those green eyes that always lit up my darkest nights. 

"Yeah, I played dumb, but I always knew. That you'd talk to her, maybe did even worse, I kept quiet so I could keep you" He always said she was just a friend. Sorry to break it to you Harry but 'friends' don't make out in cafes. 

"And ain't it funny, how you ran to her, the second that we called it quits?" Its real funny isn't it Harry? "And ain't it funny how you said you were friends? Now it sure as hell don't look like it"

I take a deep breath, getting my voice ready to go higher, "You betrayed me, and I know that you'll never feel sorry" I won't ever expect a call, a text, or any sort of message to say you're sorry, because you know you betrayed me. 

"For the way I hurt, yeah, you'd talk to her, when we were together"  You couldn't see me for weeks to get ready for tour, but you could see her every day. 

"Loved you at your worst but that didn't matter" 

"It took you two weeks, to go off and date her, guess you didn't cheat, but you're still a traitor" You will always be known as the man who betrayed me Harry, nothing else. 

I skip straight to the bridge because I feel it coming before I even get a chance to think about a second verse. 

"God, I wish that you had thought this through, before I went and fell in love with you" I sing with more emotion than I think I've ever sung with. 

"When she's sleeping in the bed we made, don't you dare forget about the way" I add some emphasis on dare because I feel like I need to get my point across. 

"It took you two weeks, to go off and date her, guess you didn't cheat, but you're still, you're still a traitor" I belt the last traitor, I don't belt often in my songs, but I feel like this is the right moment to let it all out. 

I take a deep breath and stop the voice memo. I turn so my back is facing the piano and I slouch over and start sobbing. 

Except this time, this time it feels like a good cry, a cry that will get me past him. I think I'm in my very early stages of getting over him.

It's been a few hours since I wrote that song, I decided that I think I'm going to call it traitor, it has a nice ring to it. Vic has texted me a few times just checking in, I don't know what I did to deserve a friend like her. I think I won the friend lottery. 

I've been listening to my Taylor Swift breakup playlist, that woman knows how to write a good breakup song. Like All Too Well?! Incredible, should've won a Grammy if you ask me. 

You know who isn't writing a breakup song right now? Harry.

I know I shouldn't be thinking of him right now, but when his name is everywhere it's kind of hard not to. 

I finally decided to get up off the couch, which is where I've been sitting for the past 2 hours, when my phone starts ringing.

It's Presley. I take a breath and press answer.

"Hey"

"Avery Hi! How are you doing?"

"Alright I guess, how are you Presley?"