13.

If you told me 2 months ago that right now I'd be walking hand in hand with Harry Styles exploring Malibu on my 23rd birthday, I don't think I'd believe you. That's exactly what I'm doing now though.

We went for a bit of a swim at the beach and then decided to have a wander around the place. Harry dropped our beach bag back off in the car and now we were just walking down the street next to the beach.

We were just talking about everything our minds could think of and I just couldn't stop smiling. After the conversation on the beach I just feel like I can do anything right now. Except right now I am feeling quite hungry.

"Harry, sorry to interrupt your speech of which Gucci suits are your favourite, but my stomach is calling me. Can we get something to eat?"

He stops and takes a look around, "what's your favourite ice-cream flavour?"

"Strawberry, why?" I am now confused.

"Stay right here" is all he said before he let go of my hand and walked off somewhere. I'm guessing he's getting us ice-cream.

I sit on the bench behind me and swing my legs waiting for Harry to get back. I don't know why strawberry is my favourite flavour, it's a lot of people's least favourite but my mum always got it for me whenever we got ice-cream, so I think I just grew to love it. 

Not a lot of time goes by till I see Harry walking back over to me with a cup in his hand. As he gets closer I can see it's filled with pink ice-cream. Didn't he get himself anything?

"I thought we could share the ice-cream" he says when he sees the confused look on my face.

"But there's only one spoon" I'm highly confused.

He pulls a shy but sweet smile on his face "exactly."

So I guess we're sharing the spoon. We're about to eat strawberry ice-cream with one spoon for two. It's lucky I'm not a germaphobe. 

He sits down next to me and takes a small scoop of ice-cream and holds it up to my face. I carefully take the spoon in my mouth and wipe it clean of any ice-cream. It tasted really good; I think it was the same ice-cream place my parents took me to when I was young.

I do the same thing Harry did to me, I scoop a bit onto the spoon and hold it up to his face as he wiped the spoon clean. We did this back and forth until there was nothing left in the cup. Safe to say I'm not hungry anymore. 

Harry throws the empty cup away and we decide we should start walking again. The streets were a bit fuller then earlier as it was now after school hours, but Harry didn't seem to care.

We were stopped a few times, getting asked for a quick photo from Harry. We also noticed a few people taking photos of us without our permission, which did make me uncomfortable, but I decided to just deal with it. 

It was now night-time and Harry and I decided to go for a walk on the beach. It was super peaceful here at night. Just the two of us, the waves and the moon. It was so relaxing.

Harry sit down in the sand, right before where the water reaches and looks out at the crashing waves ahead of us. I sit down next to him and stare at the same view. The way the moon lit up the water was mesmerising, the way you could see the stars in the sky, everything about it was spectacular for the eyes.

He lets out a nervous sigh and I turn to face him. He had a look of worry written all over him as continued to stare out at the ocean.

I'm starting to get concerned. "Is everything okay Harry? You seem stressed." I rub hs back soothingly.